Soundmagic E10 non-availability!

arun_d

Right off the assembly line
After much research on various forums, I came down to two options for a sub-1800 IEM.
1. Soundmagic E10
2. Sennheiser cx180

Between these two, my preferred one was Soundmagic E10 but I've tried all the usual online order websites - Infibeam, flipkart, HS18 and I cant seem to find it anywhere! Its OOS everywhere. Any sources that you guys would know?

Else I'm thinking of just going for the cx180s which are easily available. Speed of delivery is important for me coz I lost my Senn PX80's a few days back and am stuck with some cheap-ass philips headphones which I'm hating every moment!

apurvgupta1

Journeyman
Seems as if most of Soundmagic headphones are out of stock everywhere! I wanted ES18 but it is not available anywhere except at naaptol.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Yeah.. sound magic products goes out of stock very often. few days back When I searched for ES 18 , it was out of stock everywhere, then after someday flipkart had it in their stock. Bought it from there.
Now my friend also want to buy this headphone. And it is out of stock.

It is better to wait, than buying from naaptol.

OP
A

arun_d

Right off the assembly line
hmmm.

Any thoughts on cx180 vs E10 given that E10 isn't available right now. Is the E10 that much better that its worth waiting or should I just go for the cx180 and get it over with?

The sense I got from reading some of the other posts on this was that the E10 is probably better but the difference is not that much. Any inputs from folks who have used both?

Scavenger

Broken In
Hey Arun,
Just go for the E10 coz it's better than cx180 as per my opinion and don't forget that E10 has got couple of awards!:wink:

I found one for you and it's cheaper than FlipKart:SoundMAGIC E10 IEM Earphones (Red-Black) - Earphones - Headphones & Amps

*www.houseofdap.com/soundmagic-e10-in-ear-professional.html

Free shipping on both!:-D

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
After much research on various forums, I came down to two options for a sub-1800 IEM.
1. Soundmagic E10
2. Sennheiser cx180

Between these two, my preferred one was Soundmagic E10 but I've tried all the usual online order websites - Infibeam, flipkart, HS18 and I cant seem to find it anywhere! Its OOS everywhere. Any sources that you guys would know?

Else I'm thinking of just going for the cx180s which are easily available. Speed of delivery is important for me coz I lost my Senn PX80's a few days back and am stuck with some cheap-ass philips headphones which I'm hating every moment!
For your budget get these eyes closed: Sound Magic PL 30 Headphones (Black) - SoundMAGIC: Flipkart.com

Scavenger

Broken In
Red Alret

SoundMagic E10 available in Homeshop18 @1500K!!!

Headphones / Earphones Online Store | Headphones / Earphones Shop | Headphones / Earphones Store in India Filtered on Headphones / Earphones

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

tkin

Back to school!!
Red Alret

SoundMagic E10 available in Homeshop18 @1500K!!!

Headphones / Earphones Online Store | Headphones / Earphones Shop | Headphones / Earphones Store in India Filtered on Headphones / Earphones

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:
I'm buying one asap, ty.

Top Bottom