Sound system wid PC

-=[DDS]=-

G!ZMo FReeK
i Have a Sony home theater system of which speakers i Want to connect iT wid my computer.
But the problem is that, it has 5 speakers.
& iT doesnt have a standard 3.5mm jack, but each speaker has its own seprate wire or 2 wires which would easily fit in the system but its not possible to fit in computer.
So is there any way through which i can connect those speakers wid my computer ???

OP
D

-=[DDS]=-

G!ZMo FReeK
The system i have is of around 10-12 years old which has 345W RMS (120x2W + 35x3W).
The VCD player plays only CD or VCD & doesnt play any MP3 or DvD disc.(since its 10 years old)So i dont wish to use those speakers with my system & use it with my computer
Model no is SONY HCD-VX90AV for VCD system & SS-VX90AV for speaker system (5 speakers).

i Need to buy a new mobo for my AmD x6.
So suggest me which is compatable with that & i will buy that & tell iF sound Card is required oR not ??

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Gigabyte GA-880GMA-UD2H or MSI 880GMA-E45 for 5.5K.

It doesn't need a sound card for entry level speakers, but a sound card can enhance quality for higher ennd speakers.

And I don't know anything about that sony speaker. :(

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
dere shud be sum AUX on your player.. you need to use dat only.. you will connect your speaker with those 4Pin terminal which you have shown above..
den a wire from AUX will come to your sound card and dis wud with 3.5mm jack.

Top Bottom