sound magic pl21 or pl11

khmadhu

change is constant!!
hey sukesh1090,

if u like bass then pl11 is best option..

currently I am using this ear phone only..

Enjoy Maadi ..:)

OP
sukesh1090

sukesh1090

Adam young
tank you guys.i checked PL11 and PL21 and i liked PL21 more so i bought it.i didn't found any bass effect in PL11,don't know why.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
I have PL21's. They kill of the background quite well. Used them on the train today. Killed most of the crap banter.

I think they both fall in 500-700range then why not try JVC marshmallow. Its worth the price. I own PL21, and I find the jvc to be better in dynamic and mid sound, specially if you listen to rock and metallic music.

If you are looking just for high bass dhoom dhoom :D, go for PL21. First time buyers of IEM will love PL21 for the amazing sound quality to the price they follow.

jagdish

Journeyman
sukesh1090,pl11 is more bassy than pl21 but currently using pl 11 and they sound awesome and cost too less yes you will find better sound after using sometime.

syamkumar.tpl

Broken In
I m still confused between these 2 pl11 and pl21.. BTW i ordered PL21 for Rs.657 online.. is it worth to have PL21 at this price range or i should have choosen the PL11 for Rs.580..??

ratul

█████████████████
I m still confused between these 2 pl11 and pl21.. BTW i ordered PL21 for Rs.657 online.. is it worth to have PL21 at this price range or i should have choosen the PL11 for Rs.580..??

PL21 for 657?? :shock:, i thought it's close to 1k now..
btw, it's a gr8 choice, i have used it for almost 1.5yr, and can tell you it's much better than PL11, but i think you could have bought ES18 for ~500-600, which is slightly better than PL21..

syamkumar.tpl

Broken In
Oh really..?? i could get Es 18 for Rs.440(Green one Homeshop 18) and Rs.270(out of stock on pepperfry).. are you sure ES 18 is much better than PL 21... if yes i can cancel the order and will go for ES 18..
what do you say..??

ratul

█████████████████
Oh really..?? i could get Es 18 for Rs.440(Green one Homeshop 18) and Rs.270(out of stock on pepperfry).. are you sure ES 18 is much better than PL 21... if yes i can cancel the order and will go for ES 18..
what do you say..??

yes i can say that, as earlier this month i bought E10 and my friend bought ES18, and we both tested each other's earphones, as a PL21 user of ~1.5yr, i clearly found a slightly better sound in those ES18 one's, though much like PL21 only, but the bass was more controlled and of course, it's the small brother of the award winning E10, both using same 10mm driver.. :D

syamkumar.tpl

Broken In
Ya i actually preferred for e10 only but i didnt find the better pricing so i went for PL21.. Ok how much u paid for E10..?? i found Rs.1500 on Homeshop18 was better price till now..!!

ratul

█████████████████
Ya i actually preferred for e10 only but i didnt find the better pricing so i went for PL21.. Ok how much u paid for E10..?? i found Rs.1500 on Homeshop18 was better price till now..!!

haha, i too paid 1.5k, but i directly bought from SMC International, as it's near my location.. :p
i don't think you can get much better price for those, lowest i saw was last month when there was some coupon on Homeshop18 (here's the link) for E10, making it cost 1.2k.
but if you can shell out 1.5k, i will suggest you to do so, these are a beast and much better than both PL21 and ES18, a worthy buy..

syamkumar.tpl

Broken In
Ok cancelled PL21 and leaning towards ES 18 maybe i could get E10 if price falls down to 1.2k or 1.3k

Yup i ordered SM E10 for 1.3k from Homeshop18 with Rs.200 Coupon..!!

ratul

█████████████████
Does it need any Burn-in to fully open..?? where can i find the burn-in players..??

yes, 50 hrs burnin is necessary, i did'nt found that much change after burn-in, just the mids and highs were a little bit more "sparkled" and bass slightly more "controlled"..
Tekfusion burn-in player is what i used, you can find it here..

Top Bottom