Sound card help needed urgently plz

hey guys i have recently bought f & d a 520 2.1 speakers for my pc and although the bass is good but i m finding the voice clarity is not upto mark.....so do i need a sound card for these speakers or will onboard mobo sound drivers enough ?? my config is :-
amd fx 8320
asus m5a97 r 2.0 mobo
gtx 660

i have srs audio essential software installed on my pc.............. so if there is need for sound card plz suggest me one within 2k ?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Asus Xonar DG Professional PCI Sound Card -1975.

Link:Amazon.in: Buy Asus Xonar DG Professional Sound Card Online at Low Prices in India | Asus Reviews & Ratings

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Xonar DG IMHO will not be a step up from your onboard sound by much or nothing at all. Xonar DGs sound is good for PCs which has low end motherboards from 2008 or prior. An actual upgrade would be a Asus Xonar DX but that will breach your budget. Don't waste your Rs 2000 on the DG,my honest opinion.The only benefit you will have with DG is your Headphones will get a boost when connected through the front panel through the 64 ohms Exciter Mode.

OP
S

shammisachdeva

Broken In
Xonar DG IMHO will not be a step up from your onboard sound by much or nothing at all. Xonar DGs sound is good for PCs which has low end motherboards from 2008 or prior. An actual upgrade would be a Asus Xonar DX but that will breach your budget. Don't waste your Rs 2000 on the DG,my honest opinion.The only benefit you will have with DG is your Headphones will get a boost when connected through the front panel through the 64 ohms Exciter Mode.

ok so can u plz tell me the best possible sound settings for my f and d a 520 ?? i mostly listen to edm , house music , deep house songs of david guetta , tchami , oliver helden , akcent etc...... { btw i have uninstalled srs audio essentials and installed realtek drivers that comes with mobo )

and also plz tell me how are edifier c2 and sony srs d8 speakers compared to f and d a 520 ??

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
If you want midrange and bass in perfect balance by Swan speakers. Sony is absolute crap any which way you look at it. Edifier is a very good option, C2 is good but Swans are better. If you want expressive midrange look at Swan speakers or the Edifier you have chose n. The Edifier C2 have two way small bookshelf speakers with a tweeter and midrange which will make you music come alive.

- - - Updated - - -

Sell your F&D and add up the sound cards Rs 2000 and buy better speakers. That's the way to go.

OP
S

shammisachdeva

Broken In
If you want midrange and bass in perfect balance by Swan speakers. Sony is absolute crap any which way you look at it. Edifier is a very good option, C2 is good but Swans are better. If you want expressive midrange look at Swan speakers or the Edifier you have chose n. The Edifier C2 have two way small bookshelf speakers with a tweeter and midrange which will make you music come alive.

- - - Updated - - -

Sell your F&D and add up the sound cards Rs 2000 and buy better speakers. That's the way to go.

thnx.....will sell my f and d a 520 ........so the max budget i have now is rupees 4000.... in case the edifier c2 are not available then plz tell me the alternatives .

Top Bottom