Sony Xperia SP

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
After releasing a host of Xperia smartphones in 2012, Sony wants to continue the trend this year as well. In a recent turn of events, Sony’s next mid-range Android based Xperia smartphone, the Xperia SP (C530X live) codenamed HuaShan, surfaced online. These pictures show the Xperia SP alongside the Xperia V suggesting that the SP will have a bigger display compared to that of the Xperia V.

The leaked information about the smartphone says that it is likely that this phone may be revealed at MWC (Mobile World Congress), Barcelona this year and although Xperia SP will be a new phone, there will only be a slight difference in performance between Xperia SP C530X live and the older Xperia V as the SP live is said to have the only slightly better Adreno 320 GPU.

Other information revealed by the source was that the phone may sport a screen with a resolution of 1280x720 pixels, and a removable back cover to access the memory-card. However, the battery will not be removable. The SP is said to be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro MSM8960T SoC with a 1.7GHz dual-core processor, and will come with Android version 4.1 (Jelly Bean) out-of-the-box.

Sony Xperia SP 'C530X live' specs and photos leaked - Mobile Phone | ThinkDigit News

SP is said to be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro MSM8960T SoC with a 1.7GHz dual-core processor, and will come with Android version 4.1 (Jelly Bean) out-of-the-box

Hope it's priced around 10-16k with a expandable memory

tkin

Back to school!!
Sony Xperia SP 'C530X live' specs and photos leaked - Mobile Phone | ThinkDigit News

Hope it's priced around 10-16k with a expandable memory
Dual core krait and Adreno 320 for 16k? In India? Dream on, that will eat every single mobile except Quad Kraits(Xperia Z/butterfly), I think this would be priced at 28-30k around, a competition for SGS III, companies always try to make profit, and they'll squeeze as much as they can, no reason to give this for 16k as SGS III is selling like a hot cake here(flipk no. of reviews and rating should give an idea) and sony can easily take that market with this, a 16k device will have dual kraits and adreno 305/adreno 220 at best.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ It will be priced around 28k or a little bit less. If it is priced around 16k, it will be the big hit of this year, without any doubt, but i hope Sony will not do anything stupid like that. :D

Read the Sony Xperia Z thread in Mobile section for more information.

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Well then probably if i can convince my parents will go for L9 after March

Ohh I think they are adding a "S" to tell second gen..
Sony xperia Second Gen P?
We should expect SU also :lol:

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ It will be priced around 28k or a little bit less. If it is priced around 16k, it will be the big hit of this year, without any doubt, but i hope Sony will not do anything stupid like that. :D

Read the Sony Xperia Z thread in Mobile section for more information.
Sony will be a hit, but that would be like selling a BMW for 10 lakhs, it'll be a hit, but it never happens.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Well as of now L9 is the king of budget mobile(under 20k) and it competes with 22~24k phones(like our Grand, HTC :D)

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
IMO,the screen looks around 3.5"-4"

on the other side
*tech2.in.com/news/smartphones/could-micromax-make-the-canvas-3-2013s-hottest-handset/742272

tkin

Back to school!!
Well then probably if i can convince my parents will go for L9 after March

Ohh I think they are adding a "S" to tell second gen..
Sony xperia Second Gen P?
We should expect SU also :lol:
I think its S>SL>SP, like that, next could be SZ.

Sony is like this, Z for ultra high end, S for high end(previously this was ultra high), P for mid high and all others for mid/lower end.

And about L9, wait for it, new sets are coming, for this amount you could potentially get a dual krait+adreno 305 device(like lumia) by may, or dual a9+adreno 220.

rider

as Kratos
Xperia Z would be priced 35-40k and this one should be around 25k. 10-16k is not possible.

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I feel soon Sony will take over Samsung.
If people find out that LG makes phones,Lg Will take over Sammy :D

Xperia V is aimed at under 24k

tkin

Back to school!!
I feel soon Sony will take over Samsung.
If people find out that LG makes phones,Lg Will take over Sammy :D

Xperia V is aimed at under 24k
LG makes some of the best phones out there, Nexus 4, Optimus G, L9, also the L7 dual is coming, what I like most about them is that they don't sacrifice hardware, or the battery, just the camera if needed, and camera is the last thing I look for in a smartphone they suit me perfect.

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ Agree but many people might be like "Dude why did you buy an lg phone, im sure this is fake.LG makes only TV'S"
IMO,Lg is currently the only player in the market that offers the best phone under 20k..thats what we deserve..Compared to HTC phones under 20k that are underpowered.
Take a look at that O1 the best 10k phone ever(from lg) it's still alive due to the great XDA support.Wish the same happens with L9

Sony-C530X-HuaShan_1-403x540.jpg

XPERIA SP

This looks like a Under 22k
The Xperia L is said to be coming as the C2104 and C2105 and with specs to include a dual-core 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, 1GB of RAM, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and either a 3.5 or 4.0-inch display with a resolution of 480 x 854. Details also suggest the Xperia L will be unveiled at the same time as the Xperia SP.

Anyways how do i convince them to get a phone?
Last time they said this phone should last for 3 years :|

Top Bottom