Sony Xperia M/M Dual discussion

vikash

Journeyman
Re: Sony Xperia M and M Dual Announced

Cancelled my flipkart order of Xperia M
reason- the COMING SOON... tag of Xperia M dual on flipkart.

A question for you guys.
For a dual SIM phone, do I have to compromise on battery??

a2mn2002

keen to learn..

^^ please clear more on that topic :
1. Does dual sim affect the battery life ? :crazy:
2. Does dual version of XM is same as single sim in functionality .

vikash

Journeyman

From my experience, batteries dry out faster when you are travelling. Reason, when you are in regions with no connectivity your mobile keeps searching for the network. With two hungry SIMs, obviously it is gonna take more of the juice. The only doubt I had, and which Nerevarine had already cleared, was regarding normal usage, when there are no network issues.

a2mn2002

keen to learn..

From my experience, batteries dry out faster when you are travelling. Reason, when you are in regions with no connectivity your mobile keeps searching for the network. With two hungry SIMs, obviously it is gonna take more of the juice. The only doubt I had, and which Nerevarine had already cleared, was regarding normal usage, when there are no network issues.

same here :chinscratch:

rosemolr

Journeyman

Placed an order via Ebay...Damn on Ebay's pricing these days...Almost every phones are overpriced than ebay/amazon.

I will post a review once i receive the mobile.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

It would be more helpful to the users if the people who got the phone post a review in the reviews section. After all, the phone deserves a dedicated thread for user opinions. We can't just cram everything in the announcement thread. :)

Nerevarine

Incarnate

This limited internal memory is really annoying.. Has anyone found root for this device yet ? I tried D00mlord script, but it doesnt work

shreymittal

Being Human

Mods move this thread to Mobile and tablets section
Rename it Official Xperia M/M dual Thread

jiteshbhimani

Broken In
Yesterday, I ordered one for my relative from homeshop18 for 11495/-.

I was considering this / Lenovo P770 / Huawei Ascend P1. Now, dropping plan for Lenovo.

Any idea when Xperia M Dual SIM will be available and what will be expected price range?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Just to confirm, USB OTG works..
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachments/mobiles-tablets/11960d1377607351-sony-xperia-m-m-dual-discussion-screenshot_2013-08-27-18-11-19.jpg
An advantage over L and SP as they both have missed out on this feature :D

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Just to confirm, USB OTG works..
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachments/mobiles-tablets/11960d1377607351-sony-xperia-m-m-dual-discussion-screenshot_2013-08-27-18-11-19.jpg
An advantage over L and SP as they both have missed out on this feature :D

shhh!
Dont let the L and SP fanboys hear you :p

a2mn2002

keen to learn..
1. M has miniUSB then how to connect a normal USB ?
2. Does M's stock music player has equalizer ? :Fingerx:
3. Any heating issues like lumias. ?

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Managed to Root my device via Framaroot (Gandalf Exploit).. Use version 1.6.0 and it will work flawlessly..
Now im looking for a way to swap sd card..

LegendKiller

In the zone
my sis has xperia-j and my friend bought xperia-l few weeks back and both have lot of lagging issues even in normal day to day operations.
people are writing good stuff about x-m, but i would stay clear of sony's budget phone as of now.

Top Bottom