Sony Xperia L : Display not working fine

gold

Broken In
Hi,
I'd bought a new Xperia L on Monday from tradus.in ,it got delivered yesterday .The box was seal packed.After opening it and switching on the phone, there was some problem in the display ,there are some white lines and part of the screen is white :cry:. I'd called the seller and he asked me to take it to the service center and get it replaced.
So, isn't it the responsibility of the dealer to replace it with another phone?
If it isn't , will the service center people replace it or repair it ?
And if they replace, will the other phone be a new product or some kind of a refurbished phone?
Please suggest what to do.

OP
G

gold

Broken In
I'd also asked the seller same thing but he is insisting me to go to the service center.
I'm also ok with it if the service center ppl replace it with a new product but not if its a refurbished one.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
As the phone is under (manufacturer) warranty, I believe you will get a replacement phone (new) or at least a replacement screen. Certainly not a refurbished replacement phone.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Sony's policy says that they will issue you a replacement if there is a problem with your device but only within 7 days from date of purchase!

So if you are still within that 7 day window I'll ask you to run to your nearest sony authorized service centre as soon as possible and demand a replacement.

shreymittal

Being Human
Sony's policy says that they will issue you a replacement if there is a problem with your device but only within 7 days from date of purchase!
So if you are still within that 7 day window I'll ask you to run to your nearest sony authorized service centre as soon as possible and demand a replacement.

Agreed..:)
Go to S.V.C ASAP

Top Bottom