[For Sale] Sony Xperia E for sale

Aakarshan

In the zone
1. Model number and details: Sony Xperia E single Sim Purchased on august 2013 in good working condition.

2. Date of purchase: In August 2013

3. Warranty details:It is a 1 Year old phone purchased way back in august 2013 with Original bill and box available, with original accessories.

4. Expected Price:4K

5. Location of Seller:Delhi

6. Pictures along with your User ID + date written on a piece of paper.Here are the Pictures.
*i.imgur.com/mBJqDiY.jpg
*i.imgur.com/QBUzB6W.jpg
*i.imgur.com/5SZqAlg.jpg
*i.imgur.com/40pDhUJ.jpg
*i.imgur.com/K7rLcRu.jpg
*i.imgur.com/g9dua61.jpg
*i.imgur.com/c8ZNTUQ.jpg
*i.imgur.com/OTBAo6G.jpg
*i.imgur.com/i7bXi5U.jpg
*i.imgur.com/ueH6vyd.jpg
*i.imgur.com/xzneWdO.jpg

Last edited:
Reason For sale ? price seems too high for a such phone.
Nowadays Moto E/ Android One are easily available for 6k-7k. Price should be ~3.5k, not more.

OP
A

Aakarshan

In the zone
Just as an advice, I recently bought Asus zenfone 4 for 5k and it is brand new.
and look at the comparison between them here - Sony Xperia E vs. Asus Zenfone 4 - GSMArena.com
It is ASUS company.Now you can buy a chinese octacore phone in 10K.Sony Xperia E has more powerful GPU than ASUS Zenfone 4.Now you will suggest to buy ASUS Zenfone 4 over MOTO E.

quicky008

Technomancer
^Asus is not some noname chinese brand-its quite a renowned electronics company that specializes in the manufacture of pc components.

quicky008

Technomancer
It's a fact that it sucks in ASS.

I'm not arguing.' it's a fact.and that rule is not mandatory.and i will not reduce a single penny more.

I'm exceedingly curious to know why you harbour so much hatred against asus-will be so kind as to throw some light on this issue?

Whether you'll reduce the price of your phone or not is entirely upto you,you're its owner afterall! However be advised that if you don't price your old and out of warranty device sensibly then you'll have a hard time finding any takers for it in this forum(or anywhere else for that matter).

OP
A

Aakarshan

In the zone
I'm exceedingly curious to know why you harbour so much hatred against asus-will be so kind as to throw some light on this issue?

Whether you'll reduce the price of your phone or not is entirely upto you,you're its owner afterall! However be advised that if you don't price your old and out of warranty device sensibly then you'll have a hard time finding any takers for it in this forum(or anywhere else for that matter).
ASUS sucks in After Sales Services.

BTw I bought it at 8500/- Last year.Already reduced 4.5K in one year i will not gonna reduce a single Rs. on it.

quicky008

Technomancer
^Best of luck to you mate.And its true that earlier Asus' after sales service was terrible as it was handled by Rashi peripherals-but I've heard that things have improved to some extent since then,can't say whether that's true or not though.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
It is ASUS company.Now you can buy a chinese octacore phone in 10K.Sony Xperia E has more powerful GPU than ASUS Zenfone 4.Now you will suggest to buy ASUS Zenfone 4 over MOTO E.

Are you posting these facts just for the sake of posting!! ASUS is a Taiwanese electronics giant well known for its expertise in making motherboards and GPU's. In fact its the number 1 motherboard
maker in the world. Asus makes motherboards for mac systems too. The ROG motherboards and Direct CU II Gpu's are world famous and perhaps the best in quality.

Asus has a deal with Google and makes Nexus 7 tablets. It's one big company mate.

Coming to your comparison between a single core A5 based SoC in Xperia E, its just no match to the intel clovertrail SoC found in Asus Zenphone 4.
The Adreno 200 Gpu in the sony can't even lay 720p videos properly. Its again no match with the powervr sgx544MP2 found in Asus. Its a no contest actually.

Overall in terms of sheer quality and performance zenphone 4 is much much better than the Xperia E.

Top Bottom