Sony Xperia C r Samsung Galaxy Grand??

Hi...
verrryyy confused b/w xperia C & Grand,gone through many reviews,asked many,still confused cuz got equal results for both...plz suggest me(preferably frm owners)
Also hav ques's lik whether
1.removable battery for both
2.s/w update
3.ny option to delete apps r just have to disable??

snap

Lurker
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/buying-advice/134349-questionnaire-mobile-phone-purchase-queries.html fill these up :)

ankush28

Bazinga
fill questionnaire...
xperia c dont worth it(now)....
Galaxy grand is huge crap...

Think about Xperia L or Motorola Moto G.
Nexus 4 is good option too...if you can spend 21-22k

except Moto G and Nexus 4 rest all phone mentioned in thread has removable battery(here xperia L wins)
2.s/w update
forget about any update in grand after 4.2.2(here nexus 4>moto G)
no you cant delete them...(nexus 4 and moto g wins as both of them has almost zero bloatwares)

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Ditch Xperia C and Sam$hit cr@pwares.
Get Xperia L or if you can wait till January 2014 get Moto G.

IMHO, if LG drops Nexus 4 price to 16-17k in the near future, then go for it. Its a steal.

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/buying-advice/134349-questionnaire-mobile-phone-purchase-queries.html fill these up :)

Always read the stickies first, makes life easier :reading:

I doubt you'll get Nexus 4 that easily given that they have stopped manufacturing them in the first place. Other suggestions regarding Xp C and SG are spot on, don't get them. Waste of money imo.

Fill the questionnaire, then follow sam's thread and drop in a few questions there as well

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Yes, Moto G Dual coming to India with KitKat. One of many sources: Moto G dual-SIM smartphone to land in India with Android 4.4 KitKat: Report | NDTV Gadgets

ankush28

Bazinga
yes Moto G Dual is coming in India soon, obviously there is no comparison between Moto G dual and Xperia M Dual.

mitraark

Decrepit
I heard Motorola had closed shop in India, no more service centers. So what happens after Moto G launches?

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Hi...
verrryyy confused b/w xperia C & Grand,gone through many reviews,asked many,still confused cuz got equal results for both...plz suggest me(preferably frm owners)
2.s/w update

For Dual Sim Sony M Dual is best option.

Also check Huawei Ascend G610 if you want bigger screen
Huawei Ascend G610 Best Price in India 2013, Specifications & Review

In most Huawei Phones you can transfer apps to SD card.

achyutaghosh

Journeyman
Hi...
2.s/w update

Avoid both of them. Spend 1-2k more and get the Xperia SP

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
forget the xperia M.. crap.. IMO

Grand 2 is coming wait a little bit..

A frustated xperia m user - Here

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
I find it interesting that not for once did you follow up with other's suggestions. Anyways, IMHO if you are going to spend 20k then wait. Grand 2 is not the best option but still if you're looking to get one then its upto you

Below, some news regarding release date

Interestingly, the listing clearly highlights the tentative release date i.e. Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 might get launched in the country in the third week of December.

However, take this rumor as a pinch of salt, as Samsung hasn't come up with any statement that sheds light on the tentative release date of Galaxy Grand 2 in India. At this moment it would be rather tough to comment about the pricing or release date. GizBot believe the Galaxy Grand 2 is expected to be priced somewhere around 22,900 in Indian Rupees.

The Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 is also listed on Saholic under "Coming Soon" tag. Further, the online shopping site's meta-data suggest that it could hit the market at a price point of Rs.22,990, which is fair after all domestic vendors now offer a decent quality handset around Rs.20,000.

Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 India Release Date Set For Third Week of December 2013|Gizbot

Top Bottom