Sony vaio vpceb16fg for gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

HUNNEYE

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys I just want to know that how the SONY VAIO VPCEB16FG the new laptop from sony will handle the following games.

1. gothic 3
2. oblivion
3 two worlds
4 resident evil 5

the specifications of this laptop are as under

intel® Core™ i3-330M Processor 2.13 GHz
15.5 (39.37 cm) wide (Full-HD: 1920 x 1080)
ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 5650 Graphics 1gb DDR3 SDRAM
4 GB DDR3 SDRAM
Hard Disk Drive 500 GB
plse guys give me full reviews on these games as I have waited for two years to play these games

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
I know of the 1st 3 games, they are very old . DirectX 9 games as far as I can remember. Ati's HD 5650 is a midlevel DirectX11 card and the i3 processor is quite zippy too . This laptop will have no trouble playing the games @ high settings!!

OP
H

HUNNEYE

just tell me one thing what is better option
intel i5 processor 2.4gh turbo boost up to 2.9 gh and 14" 720p display
or
intel i3 processor 2.1gh and 15.5" 1024p display

which one is better for gaming and does full hd and screen size makes a difference.

For performance ..go for intel i5 processor 2.4gh turbo boost up to 2.9 gh and 14" 720p display but if you looking for good gaming lappy and stylish looks..they you should go for Sony model.
I think you are comparing these two models as Dell and Sony ??

PS: Off course full HD and screen-size makes a difference..also the bigger the screen-size..the heavier the lappy will be.

OP
H

HUNNEYE

Actually both these models are of sony vaio

one is sony vaio vbceb16fg and one with 14" display is sony vaio vpcea16fg.

does i3 and i5 will give huge differences regarding the games like gta 4 and crysis.

what about the full hd in the former model . will full hd make my game look more better. both the laptops have same ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 5650 Graphics 1gb DDR3 SDRAM and 4gb ddr3 ram. only difference is in the cpu and the display.
plse reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom