sony vaio unable to run tata internet device...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajooba215

Journeyman
i`ve got a sony vaio...which was performing well untill i decided to install fresh os ...so after doing that...every thing else is working properly except my tata internet device....the message displayed when i plugg the device is... `the drivers are not installed or outdate`...smthing like that....but other usb devices are working properly..like pen drives and all ....what can be the prob....i`ve tried installing the drivers many times...the prob still pesists ....:-x:-x:-x

OP
ajooba215

ajooba215

Journeyman
dude it ain`t working....donwloaded the dilaer from tata`s website too....it just isn`t detecting the device...when i start the dialer...it show....device unplugged or unable to detect....:mad::mad:..its making me sick...

realdan

Ambassador of Buzz
try that damn tata usb thingy on another PC and see if it works...if it works then it is your laptop..some settings could be wrong...plug it in..not detected ..fine..open up device manager and then right click the one that is shown as unknown device or something like that and select uninstall...then unplug it and reboot then
follow the procedure specified in the manual or on the site as to how to install them
maybe you just plug it in and then when asked for the driver select the location where the driver is located
or you might have to install the driver before plugging it in..

OP
ajooba215

ajooba215

Journeyman
hhhmmm....seems like a driver conflict or smthing like that...the usbs are working properly so is the device....i shall try unistalling the driver..then do it from the start....:mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom