Journeyman
thanx
i've selected 2 models
VGN-C13G/W & VGN-C15GP/B
tell are they better than hp dv 6114tx as it is my 3rd choice ,
also mention about services of SONY in INDIA

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Welcome........but my friend......no idea about which is better and service regarding the notebooks. But service for other consumer goods is o.k.

Aberforth

The Internationalist
Service is just all right in Sony as long as its in warranty, the handling charges will give out a shock if you need service after the warranty period expires. The prices are way too high considering the features but the flaunt value of a Sony, ruggedness and looks make it worth to some. If you want value for money HP might be a better choice. The basic components like CPU, graphics card, hard disks will be same as that of an HP for same config, Sony gives you some good softwares to manage your laptop but similar are always available as freewares on internet except Sony's supposedly very advanced power management features.

hailgautam

Youngling
graphics card can not be upgraded later on if you don't have a separate graphics. graphics card for only those laptops can be upgraded which come with a dedicated graphics card with the base asembly.

Aberforth

The Internationalist
salils said:
ok one more thing can I add graphics card later to its VGN C13 model...

Nop, you can't upgrade graphics card in a notebook. Only things that can be upgraded are WAN Card, RAM and hard disk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom