Sony Vaio EB26 or HP DV6 3057TX -Please help me guys

robindiv_76

Right off the assembly line
Hi Guys

Its my first post on the forums,though i have been reading the posts for a while.I need your help guys as I am in a dilemma as to which laptop to choose.Here are my options:

1.HP DV6 3057TX

This beauty was unveiled only 3 weeks ago.Its a stunning design.And the specs are impressive too.

Core i3-370M
3 GB RAM
500 GB HDD(7200 rpm)
ATI 5650 with 1 gb (switchable)
15.6 inch LED display

Price:47,000

2.Sony Vaio EB26

The last time i saw it,was stunned by the sheer beauty of its display.Its full HD and lappy has rock solid build.

Specs:
Corei3-350m
4GB ram
500 gb hdd(5400 rpm)
1 gb ati radeon 5650
full hd led display

price:49,400

I have used HP lappies bfore with pretty disappointing exp from their service team.And TBH never thought will even think of buying an HP again,but the new DV6 means business.But having said that the EB26 is a rock solid machine.

I would appreciate if u guys could help me pick the best one among the 2 and do consider international warranty as i plan to go for higher studies in UK later this month.

Over to u guys and thanks in advance

Robin

aytus

The Boss
Later this month.. means .. hold on to wot u got for the time being.. buy the lappy from UK. ur gonna get masssive discounts compared to here. if ur comfortable. otehrewise consider dell for good service... envy 14 otherwise. from the above 2 id go for sony if i had to.

*spell mistakes are done knowingele

professorsingh

Right off the assembly line
Hi Guys

Its my first post on the forums,though i have been reading the posts for a while.I need your help guys as I am in a dilemma as to which laptop to choose.Here are my options:

1.HP DV6 3057TX

This beauty was unveiled only 3 weeks ago.Its a stunning design.And the specs are impressive too.

Core i3-370M
3 GB RAM
500 GB HDD(7200 rpm)
ATI 5650 with 1 gb (switchable)
15.6 inch LED display

Price:47,000

2.Sony Vaio EB26

The last time i saw it,was stunned by the sheer beauty of its display.Its full HD and lappy has rock solid build.

Specs:
Corei3-350m
4GB ram
500 gb hdd(5400 rpm)
1 gb ati radeon 5650
full hd led display

price:49,400

I have used HP lappies bfore with pretty disappointing exp from their service team.And TBH never thought will even think of buying an HP again,but the new DV6 means business.But having said that the EB26 is a rock solid machine.

I would appreciate if u guys could help me pick the best one among the 2 and do consider international warranty as i plan to go for higher studies in UK later this month.

Over to u guys and thanks in advance

Robin

Exactly my doubt too bro :) except the UK one - hehe, i am not flying anywhere.

Anyone could please help choosing between the two - giving points to support the decision too please :)

Top Bottom