Sony Playstation 5 Discussion Thread

But I can sell the game discs as well once done. And there is a trick to get digital games cheap.

Also at the price I got this console, I can sell it in profit or rent my console for 1500 a day
You got a great deal on the disc version of the console for sure. My friend yesterday decided to wait 2 months, and now changed his decision & the offer is gone :p

What's the trick for cheap digital games?

bubusam13

Human
You got a great deal on the disc version of the console for sure. My friend yesterday decided to wait 2 months, and now changed his decision & the offer is gone :p

What's the trick for cheap digital games?
BBD is from 23rd Sep, I suppose. Unless Sony reduces the price again, it wont be cheaper at BBD.
Get PSN account in a region where games are cheaper. I feel buying and selling discs is more economical than owning a digital copy, and subscription is there as well.

BBD is from 23rd Sep, I suppose. Unless Sony reduces the price again, it wont be cheaper at BBD.
Get PSN account in a region where games are cheaper. I feel buying and selling discs is more economical than owning a digital copy, and subscription is there as well.
Why do you think its 23 Sep? Usually its between Durga Puja & Diwali but has been getting closer & closer to Durga Puja.

Edit - Just checked last year's dates, it indeed happened during Durga Puja, ended just before Ashtami.

bubusam13

Human
I know that. But many websites predict 23rd Sep. One such screenshot below.

1693588325210.png

bubusam13

Human
Its out for delivery today. Waiting for it with my recently purchased DJI Action 3 :D as it's a open box delivery. It was to be delivered the same day but I delayed it due to office works.
I'm expecting just before Durga Puja like last year, but let's see. Once upon a time this used to happen just before Diwali.
I think now a days they put some Diwali sale as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom