Sony PlayStation 4 coming to India on Dec 18

rish1

Cyborg Agent
This is real bad. Its like looting people. 15k price difference between India and US version is just too much.
It won't sell here as good as it has in other parts of the world. Pricing is the only flaw in the Indian launch.

It's fair price , india comes in Europe zone the price there is 399 euros ( 35k) + taxes it comes to 40k
if you buy it from amazon and get it shipped it still will cost you 36k after paying customs

30-32k price was unrealistic from the start but still people were expecting it.. it's only cheaper in the USA it's expensive for the rest of the world ( the price seems high because of dollar or euro exchange rate )

the only way to get it cheaper if someone is coming from usa but don't forget the blue light of death

sony will not repair or replace them and it won't be repairable locally for at least next 2 years

so i think it will sell because people don't have any other option

Last edited:

flyingcow

Shibe
only ps3 slim or some fat models can be modded..

new super slims aren't modifiable

best bet is to buy used games and later keep on trading those for other games
(takes time but savings will be huge this way )

buy 1 disc for 1000 play it for 1 month finish the game
sell it for 8-900 , then buy other games play it and again sell it

keep hold of 3-4 great online multiplier games ( 1 fifa , 2 shooters , 1 nfs ) ,

even better is the play station plus subscription 3000 rs for 1 year which allows downloading many games for free and we can play as long as we have the subscription

that's what i have read

but still it doesn't come even close to the tempting piracy thing :D

ps3 gaming is a luxury experience

if there are any more suggestions which others follow to save money please do let us know

yeah i have some used games too, and about the 1fifa, 2 shooters, 1 nfs thing, id really like to play multiplayer online but no one playes old games and very few play in india and no shooters due to ULTRA high ping and i tried fifa 12 and though pings wont matter but the game lagged severely i really wanna play online now i only play gta online but no one acceppts jobs etc and loading errors too :cry:

like i told you before

ps4 launched in india for 39,990 will be available from January 6

fair price not too good not too bad ..

Sony PlayStation 4 launched in India for Rs 39,990, will be available from January 6 | News & Video Reviews of Gadgets at BGR India
HAHAHAHA! i really DONT want to go OT but id rather buy a PC

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
I said PS4 would cost 35-40k yet some people were hopeful for 30k price.Anyways extra controller will cost 5k and games 4.5k.No one will be buying the PS4 except only the ultra rich hardcore gamers.

Third Eye

gooby pls
Available for pre-order at Flipkart (Rs 40K)
Sony PS4 Price in India - Buy Sony PS4 Black Online - Sony: Flipkart.com

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
40K may be on the higher side but still IMO it is pretty reasonable since it would take a little bit more to build yourself a nice PC which can play games at full settings.

What I'm concerned about is the price of the games themselves which is too damn high for Indian consumers.

Top Bottom