Sony PlayStation 3 (80GB) with DHL Free Shipping Worldwide! in only $9.90-Crazy deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
Guys i found this promotional news on the internet...

See it..

The one of biggest store on internet is going to offer a promotional deal on 14th frb only..

The details are::::::::

CRAZY DEAL RULE
- Can only Add to Cart on 14th February 2008, 7 PM(GMT + 08:00)
- Only 3 units available
- Only 1 unit is allowed for each purchase
- NO advance booking
- Every confirmed order is consider a unit sold
- When 3 units are sold out, the item will no longer available
- Adding to the cart is not consider as order confirmed. You shall need to checkout and confirm the order to be considered as sold to you.
- No need to pay first, just complete to the last step of checkout process to confirm your order. You may make payment afterward
- All team members of ipmart.com are not allowed to participate in this Crazy Deal to ensure fairness to all customers.

See here

*www.ipmart.com/main/page.php?&page=hm_crazy_deal

Last edited:

Kniwor

Learner
Re: Sony PlayStation 3 (80GB) with DHL Free Shipping Worldwide! in only $9.90-Crazy

Might be useful but only 3 in quantity, so kinda impossible to get...

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
Re: Sony PlayStation 3 (80GB) with DHL Free Shipping Worldwide! in only $9.90-Crazy

Why only 3 units ? that guy doesn't need no more money

Edburg

In the zone

i bet this is a kind of marketing/advertising campaign for the site....as they will gain popularity wiht just $1500(3 * PS3)...

this is ultra cheap way instead of making ads....

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

i bet this is a kind of marketing/advertising campaign for the site....as they will gain popularity wiht just $1500(3 * PS3)...

this is ultra cheap way instead of making ads....
obviously:D

Indyan

Here Since 2003

nice promotionsl idea :D

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=

ZOMG. Is that 14th feb greenwhich time?

Voldy

The Dark lord

Nice way to promote their site

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks

and guys for ur kind information ...they have already given 3 iphones in 9.90$(approx. rs.400) each on 12th december...the guys getting them are really lucky..

fuglycious

Right off the assembly line

I will give a try, that's just ten bucks man. Maybe i can be the lucky one to get that PS3. hahaha :D

Pathik

Google Bot

Some1 bump up this thread on 14th Feb.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent

What would be the time here?

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t

Don't really care about the PS3, however, if they are shipping free worldwide, we can seriously think about buying some of the higher end hardware like 3d cards from them. I am sick and tired of the margins importers are charging.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

what about custom duties we have to pay?

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़

Not only publicity, but also SEO in terms of linkbacks!

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=

Hey guys, this is going to start in another 23 minutes right?

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

how many are up for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom