sony mw600 vs samsung bhs3000

hitman4

In the zone
please suggest good wireless earphones around Rs.3000...
Earphone needed with good sound quality for music and decent mike for calling.
also good battery life required..

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
MW600 has got all the features of BHS 3000 and more. Been using it everyday for 2-3 hours for almost a year while commuting to work. Battery backup is very good. I get 2-3 days playback time.
Display is a handy feature for configuring 3 devices, FM radio, volume control, playback info, battery level, caller id or number, call duration etc.
Near zero loss of signal. Wherever I keep my phone (bag, deep pocket, laptop at the corner of the room), there is no disconnection at all.
Sound quality: will be almost exactly same as what you hear from your earphone, connected directly to your phone.

But, the bundled earphones need a burn-in time of atleast some 100 hours before they feel ok. They feel like crap out of the box. I use Sennheiser CX-180 or Soundmagic E10 with it instead. Go for it, you won't regret at all.

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
GsmArena shows that Samsung Jet S8000/S8003 got Bluetooth A2DP support. It should work.

Just for a test, if you got a bluetooth enabled laptop with A2DP, AVRCP profiles, pair your phone to it in Audio/headset/Audio Sink mode. Try playing an audio in your phone, it should be audible through your system's speakers.

Top Bottom