Status
Not open for further replies.

azzu

AJJU
-----------Sony Ericssont™ Patching and Flashing Thread-------------
*img386.imageshack.us/img386/7807/asgi0.jpg
*img386.imageshack.us/img386/asgi0.jpg/1/w640.png
सोनी أريكسون
Here We Discuss how to flash and Patch and various other things about SE Mobiles
(i hav Mainly Flashed and Patched and wrked only with Cybershot™ mobiles
so i hav lesser knowledge with walkmans so i Request SE power users help
the guys out here for their flashing etc....Thx)
FLASHING :-

what is Flashing:
Flahsing in Simple words Updating or Reinstalling ur fones Software (Firmware) u can do it with
SEUS or XS++ software. Sony Ericsson Mobiles Contains Two Parts in Firmware Such as
MAIN which contains fones Firmware files And FS which has all the Data which is Preloaded in
The Mobile .

SEUS:-

The Official SEUS (Sony Ericsson Update Service) but it updates ur Fone to CID 53 which Disables the
softwares u use patch or Flash .But if u want it to play Safe and Dont take Risks Then Update ur SE
mobile With SEUS .

Flashing with Softwares such As XS++ :-
Flashing with XS++ Voids the warrantyof ur Fone
so if u want flash with XS++ u hav to Check ur fone with XS++ which tells ur RED and Erom colour
wich Firware ur running and etc... Stuff u need to while finding Ur Firmware
so if need to update ur Fone then u hav find the Firmware which u want to update with
Head To Topse Russia
they got every Firmware u want
Link XS++

For checking Ur Mobile profile with XS++ :-
1) Open XS++ 3.1
2) Switch off ur mobile remove ur batt and Reinsert
3)click connect in XS++
4)Hold "C" Button on the mobile and connect to Cable (while ur is Fone Switched OFF!! )

These gives u the Info u wanted to Select ur Firmware
Now after Getting the MAIN and FS of Firmware for ur mobile

Bfore flashing Firmware u hav to perform a GDFS backup which helps if ur Fone is corrupted
u can retrtive it back..so perfor it How to ???
after connecting ur Mobile to XS++ below u see configuration box select GDFS and select backup
GDFS and ur GDFS is backed up and check the file in the XS++ folder

Open XS++ and connect to ur Mobile as above...
now as ur Fone is Connected to XS++ select the main downloaded in the Flash Main Firmware
and FS in flash File system...
After then Check custimize File system and select ur mobile Model and Select a CDA region as u wish
which languages u want Now ur good to go
NOTE:- Ur Fones battery Shud be Above 75 % or u will end up corrupting ur Fone

Now The BIg Moment Click Flash It may take 9-15 mins and then U have Flashed ur Fone
Succesfully....Yippeeee

Flash only if u think ur present Firmware is giving u trouble such as Application error message
whenever u open the Whole games or Application folder and sum apps as yahoo go says u hav
old firmware get new one and even some fone system files r corrupted etc...
but it is Good to here ur prolem bfore u Flash ur Mobile

Links :-

Topse Russia
U will get evry firmware out there use Google translator

Cybershot 4share
handy folder for k800,k790,k810 fones

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patching:

Yes, Patch ur Sony Ericssont™ Mobile to change Freatures of Ur Mobile and Make it Perform
as u wish to...
Patching can change featuresRemovingthe Nagging Option Of "Continue playback Through Speakers"
in Music Player ,Getting Megabass™(just the text instead of bass) in Cybershot Fones and
Using Radio with out Handsfree many Such Patches u can Find them In lots of SE™ flashing sites

What is a Patch:

Patch usually is a small code which is applied to Fones Software to improve its Functionality
thru a Software on The Computer .
Here We Use
Setool2lite v1.1
1) Now Open SETool 2 lite select ur fone type click read GDFS
2) shut down ur fone and hold "C" button then Connect to Cable (While Mobile is Switched off)

ur Mobile is connected that will be shown in SETool 2 lite
and Disconnect

BFORE we patch we hav to Enable the Quick Access patch so we can Bypass security
ands after that we can apply patches using Quick acess patch

Now Drop Ur main Firmware in To Qmaker(application) which will be included in Setool 2 lite which
will Generate the Quick access vkp patch

Now Open Setool 2 lite
In Setool 2 lite in files drop ur main firmware and in MISC files add the VKP patch u generated using
qmaker.select Bypass DB2020 security and then Press flash and swich off ur mobile and re-insert
the batt and conecct to Cable while Holding "C" button ur fone will be detected and Operation starts

After it is Done setool 2 lite asks you to unplug phone, reinsert battery, Press Ready and then connect phone holding C .as it says
And then Setool 2 lite flashes the Main and after flashing the patch is applied
After that it Asks No to apply patch or yes to not apply it
so If u want to Apply patch Click "NO"
NOW the Quick Acces patch is Applied ....woooah
After the Quick Acces patch is applied now we can Apply the Regular Patches....

Now U can Get Patches for various Fones frm these links

K530 SW-R8BB001
K550 SW-R8BA024
K610 SW-R1KG001
K770 SW-R8AA018
K790 SW-R1GB001
K790 SW-R6BC002
K790 SW-R1KG001
K790 SW-R1JC002
K800 SW-R1KG001
K800 SW-R8BA024
K810 SW-R6BC002
W580 SW-R6BC002
W580 SW-R8BA024

W610 SW-R6BC002
W610 SW-R8BA024
W660 SW-R8BB001

W710 SW-R1GB001
W710 SW-R1JC002
W850 SW-R1JG001
W850 SW-R1KG001
W880 SW-R8BA024

Z610 SW-R6DA001
Z610 SW-R1ED001

a Sample K790 SW-R1KG001 no ear fone radio patch
Code:
;K790 SW-R1KG001
;Радио без гарнитуры
;Radio without headsets
;(с) SiNgle
;(p) A1z
+44140000
F807EC: 01D1 01E0

Copy the code to the Notepad and save it as anyname.vkp Extension.

now Open SEtool 2 lite and click ur Vkp patch in Misc Files..and then Click "WRITE SCRIPT"
connect as Above u did it and it will ask to apply patch click "NO" to apply Patch
IT says "some patch balue differs" click yes to Apply Patching

Thats it . Patch is Excuted and Disconnect ur fone............

Usefull Links:
www.akshayy.com/sonyericsson
www.topse.ru
www.se-sense.com
www.se-lifestyle.com

This is my first full fledged Tutorial so ....sorry anything wrong

BIG NOTE:- The Links and Much content has been Taken From AKSHAYY's Site the every bit of flashing i hav Learnt form Akshayy's site and his tutorial his site help me out and Akshayy sorry if iam done anything wrong :)
whooopie it toook a lotta time

myhotdog

Journeyman
how to fix k750i no display showing and service center saying they can't repair it they changed display but it didn't work. I changed display driver but also failed any idea

OP
azzu

azzu

AJJU
As the Service Centre Guys Told that they hav Changed the And still it Didnt work then it must be a Problem with Board(mobiles) .What actually is ur problem i mean ? only display Doesnt show or can u hear music or something like that...plzz specify

OP
azzu

azzu

AJJU
yes,, thats y i started this Thread it took my lotta Effort to make this thread i had to Learn lotta things and i think ur my Se flashing Guru

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^ Hope they do. When I started the first thread about modding SE phones I wasn't sure about the response it would get, but then it picked up.

Nice job, azzu and Akshay :)

hahahari

In the zone
Re: Sony Ericssont™ Patching and Flashing Thread

Thnx for this
*digser.notlong.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom