Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo

Big Stack

Broken In
I have been waiting for xperia Neo for months. The reason i chose xperia neo is it good good camera with Android.
i am feeling bad waiting for the phone a lot.did anybody have any information about release of the same .

can anyone suggest any other phone over neo with good camera under 22k
Thanks in advance

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Have a look at this thread. It will give you plenty of options :)

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobile-monsters/143280-under-21000-android-phone-should-buy.html

coolbuddyv

Right off the assembly line
I have been waiting for xperia Neo for months. The reason i chose xperia neo is it good good camera with Android.
i am feeling bad waiting for the phone a lot.did anybody have any information about release of the same .

can anyone suggest any other phone over neo with good camera under 22k
Thanks in advance

Hi buddy..
yeah i have enquired about it in delhi..but havent met success..
all the retails portals are just saying coming soon..
i mailed flipkart and they told me: wait till august end
where do you live and where all have you looked for it...

regards VJS

coolbuddyv

None of them says about xperia neo
doesnot mentioning about camera.
hope answers for above problems

problems...where r the problems bro...
it has an awesome camera...

check it out:
Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo Mobile Phone camera example photos - Esato

only issue is when would we be seeing it in shops...
:)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
If I am right, Neo is not launched in India yet which means it will not be serviced. God knows if they will even launch this phone as they are coming up with new devices at similar price point.

Forget about Neo, save money and get one of these:

1. Arc ( if camera is a priority)
2. Nokia N8 (if camera is priority and you are okay with S^3)
3. SGSII (if you can save another 8k cash)
4. HTC Sensation (HTC's dual core powerhouse)

guru_urug

iGoogle
Id say even consider the htc desire s and htc incredible s. My friend bought the incredible S yesterday for 23.5k! and its got a splendid screen and it ships with android v2.3 now. Checked it out for 20 mins or so and found no lag whatsoever while navigating in the ui. Smooth,fast,vibrant my first 3 words on using it :smile: Desire S is even cheaper at 21-22k with same features and a lil smaller screen compared to the incredible s

OP
B

Big Stack

Broken In
If I am right, Neo is not launched in India yet which means it will not be serviced. God knows if they will even launch this phone as they are coming up with new devices at similar price point.

Forget about Neo, save money and get one of these:

1. Arc ( if camera is a priority)
2. Nokia N8 (if camera is priority and you are okay with S^3)
3. SGSII (if you can save another 8k cash)
4. HTC Sensation (HTC's dual core powerhouse)

above all phone is greater than 22k which i cannt afford:???:

coolbuddyv

above all phone is greater than 22k which i cannt afford:???:

I think you should wait till the end july..
may be neo wud start appearing by then..

The reason i'm saying that is because at that price point (22-23 K) the only worthy competitors of SE Neo are HTC Desire S and HTC Incredible S
and both of them have sooper shitty cameras..that's HTC legacy, they have never focused on the imaging department of their devices..

Offerings from Moto and LG are the least reliable..specs aren't evrything putting ferrari's engine on a bullock cart wont solve things heehehheeh...

so its better to wait for a week or two..and if neo is still elusive by then better go for HTC Desire S/Incredible S (tho it would be compromise on the camera front) but they are definitely very good products..

salvachn

Broken In
Id say even consider the htc desire s and htc incredible s. My friend bought the incredible S yesterday for 23.5k! and its got a splendid screen and it ships with android v2.3 now. Checked it out for 20 mins or so and found no lag whatsoever while navigating in the ui. Smooth,fast,vibrant my first 3 words on using it :smile: Desire S is even cheaper at 21-22k with same features and a lil smaller screen compared to the incredible s

Where did he get the Incredible S for 23.5k?

Krish_krish

Broken In
This is what I got response from SE india Support team yesterday:

Thank you for contacting the Sony Ericsson support centre.

We understand that you want to know launch date of Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo.

We would like to take this opportunity to express our appreciation for your interest in Sony Ericsson services.

kindly note that Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo is expected to be launched in week,Month,year. We are unable to provide the exact date of release or availability information for this phone. All current and upcoming models that Sony Ericsson plans to release in India are posted on our website. Each country has a specific time frame which is advised on an as-when-is basis.

However, we have taken this as a valuable feedback and we have forwarded the same to the Consumer Feedback Division for their due consideration. Any update in this regard will be posted on our web site.

The information on the website www.Sony Ericsson.com provides consumers an idea of new features for our upcoming and future models.

We regret if this causes you inconvenience but these releases and availability dates are market dependant.

For further information on Sony Ericsson products, services and support please visit Sony Ericsson - Sony Ericsson.

For any further assistance please feel free to call our customer support on:

39011111 , 1800 11 1800 ..

Top Bottom