Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro SK17i

Status
Not open for further replies.

akashv

Dreaming in a Dream!
For Sale

1. *Model number and details: Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro SK17i, 32 days old bought at Univercell,With Bill and Warranty along with 1 year Theft Insurance,with Original SE Screen Guard:)
2. *Date of purchase:07 August 2011
3. Reason for sale:Upgrading to the Sony Ericsson Arc(unexpected increase in budget)
4. Warranty details:Warranty status Yes, 11 months remaining
5. *Expected Price()Revised:Rs.14000 - along with 1 year theft insurance
6. *Location of Seller:Bangalore
7. *Pictures along with your handle ID + date written on a piece of paper: See attachments

Buyers within Bangalore will be preferred(still inexperienced in matters of shipping and bank transfers:grin:):)

PM me if interested:)

Last edited:

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
Brand New - 14,399/- (Rs. 1,000/- discount coupon)
Buy Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro SK17i at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Just got the XMP replaced with a new one...the static noise on this one is far less than on the old :)one (Practically u have to strain urself to hear it)

better give a small note about this. as overtime the noise may increase & buyer may feel cheated.

jd21

Broken In
better give a small note about this. as overtime the noise may increase & buyer may feel cheated.

plz, read this, u can find an better answer, i think,

Main: STILL NOT ANSWERED - RECALL of Xperia...

OP
akashv

akashv

Dreaming in a Dream!
Hey guys:) saw on many forums that Sony Ericsson is planning a recall of all the noisy mini pros' and replacing them with a new batch of handsets which have some kind of insulating material around the USB port which would solve all the problems.

So suspending the sale temporarily until further information is available:)
Sorry for taking your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom