Sony Ericsson W810i

Status
Not open for further replies.

navneeth_snr

Journeyman
Hi All,

I brought a new SE W810i. I can change the themes with menus and its a good walkman. I paid Rs.14700/- and got SE Speakers with the set. What you guys think on this phone?

OP
navneeth_snr

navneeth_snr

Journeyman
sagar_coolx said:
hey guyz....except cam n edge is there ne diff betn 700i n 810i? wat bout sound...loudness...etc?

Hmm, Basically the software is different if you compare W810i to W700i. In W810i, you can change the icons on the menu. My friend has W700i and the handset is also very nice.

W810i has these latest features compared to K750i:
512 MB Card
Flash Themes with New Software
Support Flash files
Better Sound Quality
Update Software through GPRS
Fast Processing of Games & Applications compared to K750i
You can Run walkman with switching the phone off.

Last edited:

sourav237

Journeyman
thnx navneeth.
according 2 u which is better option?

buying K750i+ w810 handsfree+ 512 or 1 gb memory card or buying a w810i (a joystick free handset)

OP
navneeth_snr

navneeth_snr

Journeyman
sourav237 said:
thnx navneeth.
according 2 u which is better option?

buying K750i+ w810 handsfree+ 512 or 1 gb memory card or buying a w810i (a joystick free handset)

I went to W810i because I have seen Joystick problems in K750i.

My suggesion is go for W810i which is a very good phone.

Wait for few days and the Diwali Offer may help you get for less price

coolendra

Neil is Here...
w810i rocks .... man !!!!!

no joystics ... yepiee !!!!!!...

but the only -ve point is that there is no cam shutter...

Dipen01

Youngling
Well i hv W810i since 2 months..

i got it for 16K with small speakers...

Well

Max Volume is not max enough... thats the biggest drawback...

besides these as usual some SE Drawbacks.. .avi cannot b played...Default Video player isnt good...No forward and rewind..!!

Cam is good..EDGE helps a lot...

and theres heavy cracklin in some WAV files..i shuld say many WAV files..i dunno if Cell is to b blamed here..bcoz..when same files were played in N72... the crackling wasnt there..

apart frm it..Mp3 get played with amazing clearity..but as i said..Max Volume isnt that big..

OP
navneeth_snr

navneeth_snr

Journeyman
Dipen01 said:
Well i hv W810i since 2 months..

i got it for 16K with small speakers...

Well

Max Volume is not max enough... thats the biggest drawback...

besides these as usual some SE Drawbacks.. .avi cannot b played...Default Video player isnt good...No forward and rewind..!!

and theres heavy cracklin in some WAV files..i shuld say many WAV files..i dunno if Cell is to b blamed here..bcoz..when same files were played in N72... the crackling wasnt there..

apart frm it..Mp3 get played with amazing clearity..but as i said..Max Volume isnt that big..

hmm, Max Vol is not good, but its ok. I have a lot of wav files, but few doesn't run.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Dipen01 said:
...No forward and rewind..!!

Who said it?
It does have Fwd and Rev in video. This feature is not available if you see the file by Going into File Manager and Videos.....
Go to walkman, than videos, select the videos..and the keep holding >>| or |<< for fwd and rev...
Lemme tell you a seceret... select the videos in Walkman and while video is running press the down \/ button to reduce the speed of video playback

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Go for W800i all time best in all aspect good cam with shutter+ autofocus+good bettery life+good volume -large enough.

Last edited:

Dipen01

Youngling
eggman said:
Who said it?
It does have Fwd and Rev in video. This feature is not available if you see the file by Going into File Manager and Videos.....
Go to walkman, than videos, select the videos..and the keep holding >>| or |<< for fwd and rev...
Lemme tell you a seceret... select the videos in Walkman and while video is running press the down \/ button to reduce the speed of video playback

well i know it...but its way to slow...u hv to press for 8 seconds...for 1 min to skip..!! and if u press anothe key by mistake its all gone..!

start frm scratch

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
navneeth_snr said:
Hi All,

I brought a new SE W810i. I can change the themes with menus and its a good walkman. I paid Rs.14700/- and got SE Speakers with the set. What you guys think on this phone?
Ya, true, my friend also got W810i yesterday for Rs.14699 but there was no external speaker with the set. When enquired, we got the reply that since price has been reduced, sony does not provide the speaker set any more with the package for free. Well, all in all, it is excellent in all features.

OP
navneeth_snr

navneeth_snr

Journeyman
digitized said:
Ya, true, my friend also got W810i yesterday for Rs.14699 but there was no external speaker with the set. When enquired, we got the reply that since price has been reduced, sony does not provide the speaker set any more with the package for free. Well, all in all, it is excellent in all features.

I think I got the external speakers due to Dasara offer. But the thing is I connect my computer speakers.

I first enquired W800i which the dealer told that supply has been stopped. So I went to W810i

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom