sony ericsson p990i for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

rock_raghav

Broken In
5 months old sony ericsson p990i....wid box and ol the orignal accessories supplied....also giving along 2gb memory stick worth rs.1800.....its a great steal for rs.15000......only intrested in selling in delhi and ncr....plz dnt ask me to courier or anythng....for furthur details contact me....Raghav-9818988218......

OP
R

rock_raghav

Broken In
no i m not frm banglore as i have olrdy mentiond it in d post....me in delhi....if u hv a frnd or relative livin in delhi or ncr den i cn shw dem d phn n u cn tk it frm dem accordingly.....tel me if it suits u....

OP
R

rock_raghav

Broken In
5 months old sony ericsson p990i....wid box and ol the orignal accessories supplied....also giving along 2gb memory stick worth rs.1800.....its a great steal for rs.15000......only intrested in selling in delhi and ncr....plz dnt ask me to courier or anythng....for furthur details contact me....Raghav-9818988218......

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
Wow Man gr8 deal for a gr8 fone...i juz love this fone.by da way juz curious to kno why u selling this fone?its 1 of de best fone available out in de market.

mayneu

Journeyman
i need it for 10k, if u r ready i will buy it.....
its price is slashed to 18k for a new piece..... i saw it in ebay....
if this price is ok then i am ready to buy..... what do u say???
also put the picture of ur own phone and accesories.... lets see how is its condition. i think u wont mind for that right???

OP
R

rock_raghav

Broken In
selling it coz i got bored of it.....m upgrading 2 n95(jst luv its gps feature yaar)....nd 10k is absolutely unacceptable dude....d new phn is rs.19200.....contact sony showroom for confirmation....the grey market price is 15800-16000.......nd about the pictures....if u wnt i cn show u the phn in person if u r really intrstd....i have all the orignal accessories that came in the box along wid the box itself...also i m giving a 2gb memory stick along which standalone costs bout 1800-2000 bucks.....jst 1 thng...ur location says banglore...so hw r u gng 2 deal as i hv olrdy said that i wont b shipping the phn....

K.R.Sivakumar

Right off the assembly line
hi raghav, I am Sivakumar from Thane (Mumbai). I am interested in buying your P990i SE mobile phone. However, the rate seems to be little bit higher.

I am ready to purchase the same immediately, provided you give the entire package for Rs. 12K. But u need send it through good courier like Bluedart / DHL.

gmanog

Journeyman
new one is available for Rs. 17,990.
*shopping.sify.com/shopping/product_detail.php?pid=35665&prodid=14203236&mid=13177427

in grey market its available for 14,000.

gmanog

Journeyman
Aniruddh said:
Wow Man gr8 deal for a gr8 fone...i juz love this fone.by da way juz curious to kno why u selling this fone?its 1 of de best fone available out in de market.

you are really living in utopia?

this phone is available for 14k in the grey market and sify sells it for 17,990, how do you call this a good offer??:mad: :mad:

gcbeldar

In the zone
gmanog said:
you are really living in utopia?

this phone is available for 14k in the grey market and sify sells it for 17,990, how do you call this a good offer??:mad: :mad:
Your comment about buying grey products

OP
R

rock_raghav

Broken In
bump....bump....prices fall drasticlly.....ne1 intrstd in buyin d fone real cheap...call me or msg me....not disclosing the price in the thread to avoid unwanted replies.......ne1 who is seriously intrstd can cal me or msg me...raghav-9818988218....

karan_c1990

Broken In
lol dude n95 gps doesnt work in india.. i have one.. a great phone though.. worth every penny...

btw p990i brand new is available for 18000 so isnt 15000 too high for 5 month old one? lol

mickeytwist

Broken In
you can get unlocked versions of the p990i but im not sure how economically feasible that would be for you in india. if you're considering it i'd suggest you read some reviews at gsmarena or you can get it at *www.timtechs.com/unlocked-sony-ericsson-p990i-prd27.html

adithya_s

Journeyman
you can get unlocked versions of the p990i but im not sure how economically feasible that would be for you in india. if you're considering it i'd suggest you read some reviews at gsmarena or you can get it at *www.timtechs.com/unlocked-sony-ericsson-p990i-prd27.html
why did u digg 6 months old thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom