Sony Ericsson K790i or Nokie N73?

Status
Not open for further replies.

srikat

Right off the assembly line
I am looking to buy a good camera phone and have zeroed in on K790i and N73. Does anyone have recommendations?

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
srikat said:
I am looking to buy a good camera phone and have zeroed in on K790i and N73. Does anyone have recommendations?

only cam? then k790i. overall more features and flexibility : n73me.

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
If u looking for Camera,then go for K790i or u can also think bout K810i the latest SE fone with 3MP cam,more features added compared to K790i.K810i will cost u arnd 18k!

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
k790 !!!!! Superb Phone.....and n73 simply suks !!!!

read excellent comparative reviews here and decide for yourself.... :)

*www.mobile-review.com/review/sonyericsson-wilma-en.shtml
*www.mobile-review.com/review/nokia-n73-en.shtml

If u wanna music fone.... opt for W850i.... cheaper than n73 and it beats n73me hands down in terms of sheer music quality (obviously u'll need better headphones coz the bundled earphones hpm70 kinda suks !!!!

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
yeah.. may be so.. i don't have much experience with default cell phone earphones..... but when compared to my EP-630 it lacks... the bass is xcellent no doubt but the mids and highs are quite pathetic to say the least... i usually use EP 630 or my Sennheiser headphones with it depending on my location.... :) But one thing no doubt the sound simply roks and comes very close to my iPod in terms of quality !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom