Sony DVD Writer Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
I recently purchased a DVD writer . It was working fine till now , but today when i tried to write a DVD , it took between 40-50 minutes . I tried the blank DVD of various comp of 8x and 16x but the result was same . What could be the problem .

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Have you been writing at the maximum speed? Also, how much of data did you write on to the disc? Remember you are writing GBs of data onto the disc. I think its pretty much alright 'coz my friend burned a 4GB disc and it took him around 30-45mins. Try Googling for the answer as well.

neyo

Broken In
phreak0utt said:
Have you been writing at the maximum speed? Also, how much of data did you write on to the disc? Remember you are writing GBs of data onto the disc. I think its pretty much alright 'coz my friend burned a 4GB disc and it took him around 30-45mins. Try Googling for the answer as well.

what r u kidding? i wrote 4.2gb of data on my lite-on 1635s at 6x speed under 10 min! which means at 16x it will take less than 5 minutes!! may be its the problem with the writer itself?

OP
M

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
I burned about 4.2 GB . Before this when i burned , it took around 10-12 mins but suddenly it is taking much longer . And i am also burning at maximum speed.

Venom

Journeyman
Maybe some settings is acting fault, do a nero disk check/scan of speeds and post the scores.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
my sony dvd writer also just takes a maximum of 10 min to write a full 4.3 gb data on dvd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom