• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

Sony 4K HDR TV or Samsung UHD 4K Smart TV

Tek01

Right off the assembly line
I'm looking forward to buy a new television this new year and according to my budget, I've narrowed the search to these two models - Sony 43 X83D 4K HDR with Android TV or Samsung 43 UHD 4K Smart TV KU6470. I would like to know which would be better of the two as a whole. Also I'd like to hear any other model you would like to suggest.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
I'm looking forward to buy a new television this new year and according to my budget, I've narrowed the search to these two models - Sony 43 X83D 4K HDR with Android TV or Samsung 43 UHD 4K Smart TV KU6470. I would like to know which would be better of the two as a whole. Also I'd like to hear any other model you would like to suggest.

Please fill the questionnaire.

Minion

Conversation Architect
I would suggest Samsung 43KU6470 this one is more updated to handle all latest formats.

Kaltrops

In the zone
We need to know more. What's your viewing distance? Do you have a wide viewing space? Is this for a dark or well lit room? Do you watch mostly TV, movies, sports and do you game? Is HDR really important to you?

Top Bottom