SOmething to LOL about :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Titanic sinks in worst film poll

Beatles classic voted worst song

Seriously, what are they trying to achieve by publishing these "results:!!! Titanic Worst film???Lolol......... What about Trolls 2!!!
We will rock you no 5 on worst song!!! lololol
:?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Is it the worst film you've seen????? :shocked:
No, but you know that internet is swarmed with nerds who will batsh!t anything with troll armies :lol:

Just see how moot is in TIME's 100 most influential people...lol. But moot is really super cool :mrgreen:

OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Titanic ke bare me kharab nahi bolne ka *www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/fighting/fighting0029.gif

yippee

lost in my world
All the wealthy and powerful men the Jesuits wanted to get rid of were invited to take the cruise. Three of the richest and most important of these were Benjamin Guggenheim, Isador Strauss, the head of Macy’s Department Stores, and John Jacob Astor, probably the wealthiest man in the world. Their total wealth, at that time, using dollar values of their day was more than 500 million dollars. Today that amount of money would be worth nearly eleven billion dollars. These three men were coaxed and encouraged to board the floating palace. They had to be destroyed because the Jesuits knew they would use their wealth and influence to oppose a Federal Reserve Bank as well as the various wars that were being planned.
reason for sinking titanic if any one want to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom