Something Goes Wrong

vrk

Broken In
Hello everyone ,

From past few days I don't know what is happening with my old PC.
when I play any game or when I run 3-4 application at a same time on my machine suddenly monitor goes off and it shows no signal and PC get stuck(Hang) , I don't have any other option except restarting it. but the same thing happening again and again.
I am using this machine from past 5 years but i never had this kind of problem.
I have cleaned CPU , removed everything , cleaned and tried again but still the same.
what kind of problem is this ???
its really very sad for me cause I cannot play single game on it.

suggestions please.....

Gollum

Collector
maybe a PSU issue or could be that the unit has now given up. 5yr old PC, are you seriously playing games on it?

TheHumanBot

Padawan
something is wrong with Video Output. check that blue pin behind your cabinet it might be losen up time to time.
so next time happen this just push the monitor cable which is mostly blue in color. or power cable of your monitor.

if this doesn't solve it then RAM problem. that your slot might be stop working when motherboard heat up. just assuming here.

OP
vrk

vrk

Broken In
maybe a PSU issue or could be that the unit has now given up. 5yr old PC, are you seriously playing games on it?

but its working fine ..... i will re-install os and will try again....

something is wrong with Video Output. check that blue pin behind your cabinet it might be losen up time to time.
so next time happen this just push the monitor cable which is mostly blue in color. or power cable of your monitor.

no i don't think so because it happens only when i run game or do multitask

if this doesn't solve it then RAM problem. that your slot might be stop working when motherboard heat up. just assuming here.

ok will try putting ram in other slot ....

yes i play cs and dota and dota 2 using lan !!!! mostly i used for internet and downloading stuff

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
There might still be dust/dirt/cobwebs between the CPU fan and the heat-sink. Another possibility is that the capacitors may have worn out on your motherboard, check if any are swollen (around the CPU).

Top Bottom