Somebody help me plez viewers i need ur help

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudedevil100

Right off the assembly line
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::cry: i have a problem using sata II 500gb hdd with my intel 865gbf(1gb ram,2.8htprosseosr) mobo.... i have two 80gb's ide hard disk install(wrking good).. but when i installed the sata II 500gb hdd it got detected at sata port 0 in bios.. then i did the partions using partion magic 8... i made 1primary and 5 logical partions in 500gb space. I m using this as a storage disk only.. Then i installed windows Xp in one of the ide disk(80gb).. the installation was good and wrked.. but now the problem is tht windows detect the all the partions and drive(including sata 500gb partitions also) but when i try to transfer or copy smthng from sata drives windowxp stalls and gets hang.. why this hapenning.... this true for linux also... why does this happen... i had set jumper seting of sata II to 1.5gbs thn also it not wrking good.. every time i can C my drive but cant operate thm.. PLez frends i knw u can help me me in big trouble from last 5 days :(:(:(:(

plez just dnt visit leave me fedback me in big trouble guys plez :( :( :( :(

yess nobody helped me in forum but i got the solution for this thnx aniways if any buddy wants to knw msg and rply

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
1st run chkdsk to see if your hdd devoloped any bad sectors. Fix them with chkdsk.
If that did not solve your problem then

I think your partions are corrupted.
Delete those partions & create new partions.

OP
D

dudedevil100

Right off the assembly line
actualy i got the solution .. my sata cntrller failed .. so buyed anew sata raid cntrller and my problem is solved thnx for ur feedbacks. now i can extend my hdd capacity to 4terra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom