Some Radio Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
For playing back non-digitally-broadcast stations, you are gonna have to buy a fm radio and attach it to your computer via your sound card's line-in. There might be pci/usb versions available in the market though.

For others, search for the station's wesite and see if they provide a streaming service.

shashanktyagi1

Journeyman
u wont find indian radios on the net. u'll have to go for some extra hardware. shld be cheap. but u must be in the city where they r available.

blacklight

Journeyman
for FM freaks...check out this site

mms://69.26.220.46/RadioSuno

Requirement: You need to have latest version of Media Player. It also works with Real Player.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
A more descriptive topic is already running for the same discussion!

LIST OF FREE HINDI RADIO SITES ON INTERNET!!!

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
You cannot download raaga.com its an online site. But, if you got a good internet connection then you can surely listen to songs from there without downloading any softwares. It is my favourite site for listen to streaming hindi songs.

pauljose

Broken In
this is good

i found a program going around in forwards :lol: which has a collection of diff internet radio stations played on Windows media player. its pretty neat. gimme ur mail id and will send it to u. :D

pauljose

Broken In
radio

am so honoured. :lol: i won't be able to send it to gmail as its a .exe file. gmail doesn't accept or send .exe attachments. send me an alternate id. have sent it to the other yahoo users. :D

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
pauljose you can change the extension of the file to .txt or something else and send the file, the users just need to change back the extension to .exe.

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Here it is .. I hope you guyz like it.

>> *streamupload.com/getfile.php?id=2&cat=1&type=application/zip&fileName=FM.zip
Or
>> *www.megaupload.com/?d=WRILHHKC

(I got this from a friend .. sometime back ..by email)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom