Some People Still Think the Earth is Flat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^sending men to other planet seems ridiculous when our own planet is beaten to death.
Resuscitation is all we need instead of funding gazillions for those stupid projects. Makes sense to have 3 meals a day than a trip to Mars.

amitava82

MMO Addict
LOL what a deduction.. next you will say, "such a waste of 43 Billion dollar for a stupid 4hrs Olympic ceremony. China could have used that money for development". Economies, anyone?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^ramblings of incoherent mind, of course. You don't count body count here.

NikhilVerma

Padawan
While it is interesting that some people believe that the world is flat, it is somehow impossible since every bit of this earth has been walked, so to speak. So how can it be flat if an Aircraft takes off from point A, travels in one direction and ends up again at point A?

While I'm not sure about the whole man landed on the moon thing, I think we have enough of evidence of the round nature of earth.

And this is Random news eh?

Think we should take the poor guy for a trip around the world ... in 80 days :p

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
BBC News!!! Flat-earthers!!!

Why r we even reading this? A joke isnt supposed to sound serious :D

Looneys still roam around... hmm.... so... this is the missin link what Darwin had warned us about ;)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
@karni
sorry, i can't answer this as i don't know *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/77.png

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
As ridiculous as it may sound it is infact theoretically possible (according to some (untested?) laws/axioms?) for the Earth to be flat!!(sort of)

Don't go lol'ing like kids here. Remember the first people who suggested that the earth is not flat were lol'ed at , killed or just ignored before they were proven right 1500 years after they suggested that the earth is round.

Anyways Hypercube - reading this stuff may cause headaches..

Edit: I might add that for all 'practical' purposes the earth is round.. duh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom