Some Days For Fun And Some To Remember

Status
Not open for further replies.

clmlbx

Technomancer
*nl.ct002.com/cgi-bin/nc.pl?ID=06009282006&no=2240&ed=102574003
HI ,

I GOT THESE NEWS FROM 123GREETINGS.COM .
I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT THEY SEND ME A E-MAIL TO ME .
MUST BE THEY HAD SEND IT FOR PUBLICITY TO MANY OF US .

*img.ct002.com/events/images/esep_stupidquesday-08.gifAsk a Stupid Question Day [ Sep 30 ]
Here’s some fun for all you think fits the bill for this day! lol. On September 30th you won’t be put to the gallows if you happen to ask something stupid …cuz that’s the "Ask a Stupid Question Day". Come up with questions all the way from Jupiter. I’ve already made myself a long list.
*img.ct002.com/events/images/eoct_yomkippur.gifYom Kippur [ Oct 1 (Sunset) - Oct 2 (Nightfall) ] October 1st, Yom Kippur, is the most auspicious day for the Jews. A day of atonement, fasting, and prayers. On this special day remember to send prayers and heart felt wishes to all your near and dear ones.
[URL="*nl.ct002.com/cgi-bin/nl.pl?ID=06009282006&no=2241&ed=102574003"]*nl.ct002.com/cgi-bin/nl.pl?ID=06009282006&no=2241&ed=102574003[/URL]Feast of the Guardian Angels [ Oct 2 ] All of us have our special guardian angel, who watches over us. So on October 2nd –Feast of the Guardian Angel Day, let your guardian angel know how special it feels to be taken care of. And if you are someone’s guardian angel, let them know how much you care with these loving e-cards.
*img.ct002.com/events/images/eoct_techiesday.gifTechies Day [ Oct 3 ] Yo Steve, this one’s for you buddy! October 3rd is Techies Day, send cool e-cards to your techie friends and families. This is their day. Let them be the kings!
*img.ct002.com/events/images/eoct_tacoday-09.gifTaco Day [ Oct 4 ] Thank God for cultural give and take! How else could you sample the yummy and spicy Mexican taco available at your nearest deli? On October 4th, Taco Day, go ahead people, have a hot platter of fun with the e-cards out here.
*img.ct002.com/events/images/eoct_sukkoth.gifSukkot [ Oct 6 (Sunset) - Oct 13 (Sunset) ] No fun without getting stuffed, right? After all that fasting on Sukkot, it’s feasting time! October 6th is Sukkot. Feast on the new harvest "You do that everyday Bob" quipped the gang! Uh, well, never mind, just go ahead and grab a whole lot of fun!
*img.ct002.com/events/images/esep_harvestmoonfest.gifChinese Moon Festival [ Oct 6 ] Bingo! October 6th is Chinese Moon Festival. Another reason to party! It marks the end of the agricultural year. Also known as the Mid-Autumn Festival. Celebrate with loads of fun with friends and family, and send some real mindblowing e-cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom