some body scanning my ports of ,,is this hacking pls hellp

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkmkmk

In the zone
i have sygate firewall and lot of time since past some days i am getting this messege,,,,,,,,,,every 5-10 times in a day ,,some time contiunesouly 4-5 times,,,,,,,,,

Somebody is scanning your computer.
Your computer's UDP ports:
1028, 1030, 1031, and 1033 have been scanned from 221.5.251.195

4081, 2, 1028, and 1030 have been scanned from 202.99.172.160..

1030, 1028, 1029, and 4257 have been scanned from 219.146.161.10..

1030, 4257, 1028, and 1031 have been scanned from 218.27.16.131..

1028, 4257, 1032, and 1031 have been scanned from 222.208.168.130

pasted here ,,,what firewall told me,,,,,,,,,,,
then i tried to back trace all ip adresses then i got following information
i tried to use ,,back trace utility of sygate then i got this details,,,for every ip adress above i have mentioned

This is RIPE whose query server #2
The objects in RPSL format
Note :the default out put of the RIPE whois server
is changed,your tools may need to adjusted
see;//www.ripe.net/db/news/abuse-proposal 20050331.html
Rights restricted by copyright
see http//www.ripe.net/db/copyright.html

then i saw whats ripe.net on site i have seen,,,

The RIPE NCC is an independent, not-for-profit membership organisation that supports the infrastructure of the Internet through technical co-ordination in its service region

or u can check that site too

seeking expert opinions on this matter ,,
i dont know whats this hell,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
but if this is something like hacking then i am thinking to use zone alarm,,,
give me suggestions of that

abhinavrakesh

Broken In
They are trying to plant a spyware or adware in your computer. just ignore them i recommend zone alarm as it can parmanently block the ip addresses of the website

OP
M

mkmkmk

In the zone
Thanks virus ,abhinav,,,all this is going on since few months i thought ,,its normal thing,,,,,,,,,,becoz ripe.net might be worth site and doing some thing related to infrastructure of net,,,but all was deceptive i think

one thing,i would like to ask u,,RIPE.net ,,is worth site , it was my wrong guess ,,but as per website ,its NGO then who is trying this can we found this ?

thanks any how surely i will go for zonealarm pro,,,,,,,,,,,

regards
manoj

OP
M

mkmkmk

In the zone
one more thing pl tell me how to block IP adress ? becoz i am using online banking too so it important for me

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
Oh dood its very easy. I cant provide with steps on blocking IP on ZAP as I am using Kerio personal FW. But surely someone using it will post steps even beofre i may sumbit this :)

OP
M

mkmkmk

In the zone
Thanks virus i am w8ing for steps which will guide me how to block ip adress in z alarm firewall

mediator

Technomancer
Hey dont u worry! Scanning ports is bery basic technique employed by admins at ur ISP to protect the network from malicious activites from inside and outside!
Dont get paranoid by that if ur getting the port scan messgs...turn the notification off and relax!
Still if u u really wanna block the port scans.....type 192.168.1.1 in ur browser and enter user and pass ..... go to "advanced" and then "firewall" .. Here enable blocking of port scans...configure urself what u want!
I use zonealarm and it says tcp connect from remote ip xx.xx.xx.xx blocked etc. I turned the notification off!
I f ur not using a router and using a simple dialup then also dont get scared..bcoz knowing of open ports wont get hackers anywhere unless u r running some server!

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
dharmeshhtailor said:
use zone alarm security center........
it is user friendly........

once u use it u will become friendly with it.........

HE is doing that and wants to know how to block ip.

OP
M

mkmkmk

In the zone
ya i want steps to block ip adress doenst matter u will tel me about sygate or zonealarm ,,,,,,,,,,,

if thts true mediator then its little relief for me,,

i am scary becoz of online banking

OP
M

mkmkmk

In the zone
one more question sygate backtrace telling me,,RIPE NCC is
The RIPE NCC is an independent, not-for-profit membership organisation that supports the infrastructure of the Internet through technical co-ordination in its service region,

MY question is hackers can create such identity so someone feel its harmless site ?

pl take a look of that site too so u will get idea

thanks for nice suggestions

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
Dono about the site but here are the steps to block the ip. I downloaded and installed zone alarm to get these steps :D

Right click the icon the the taskbar and
click "restore zone alarm sumthn"

click firewall and click zones below u have an option called "add" click ip address and then from drop down box click blocked..done

The steps are not EXACT as i was getting BOSD having both firewalls i had to unistall zap. If you are not using professional version of ZAP u wont have option to block an ip.

abhinavrakesh

Broken In
Your Answer

Hey There are many servers spread across the glob so with the help of any server anyone can send you spy, and malware. i used to be one of them sometime back but not now install zonealarm and when it detects the ip addres of any of these servers you can block the ip address parmanently zonealarm ask you before blocking so it's easy

rajas700

Youngling
mkmkmk said:
Thanks virus i am w8ing for steps which will guide me how to block ip adress in z alarm firewall

If u use Norton Internet Security 2006 u can also block a computer from accessing ur computer.

*img155.imageshack.us/img155/5145/19hy1.th.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom