[SOLVED] virus ..........need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Ripazah

THE CHOSEN ONE
my pc is infected by a virus it displays a file named "winfile.exe" its owner name is "gy"
and my kaspersky antivirus is detecting as "comment.htt" now what is the method of removing it need help :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Re: virus ..........need help

scan using McAfee AVERT Stinger & delete whatever it finds. alternately download QuickHeal & install it. it'll surely detect the virus & installation will be aborted & an option of scanning first will pop up. scan your system. then update kaspersky & do a full system scan to remove the last part.

or instead install Avira Antivirus without Shields (system guard). update Avira. start PC in safe mode. scan.

Rajesh345

Youngling

my pc is infected by a virus it displays a file named "winfile.exe" its owner name is "gy"
and my kaspersky antivirus is detecting as "comment.htt" now what is the method of removing it need help :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:
How to remove BiFrost virus winfiles.exe, winnt.exe, ggg.exe

How to remove BiFrost virus winfiles.exe, winnt.exe, ggg.exe

sygeek

Technomancer

Run HiJackThis and send me the log here.

Edit: Try the link mentioned above by Rajesh345 too.

OP
Blue Ripazah

Blue Ripazah

THE CHOSEN ONE

i have attached the txt file plz check and reply me the solution ....morever i performed a kaspersky full scan and it deleted the threats

thnx in advance

sygeek

Technomancer

Well looks like Kaspersky deleted the threats successfully. I can't find any traces of the viruses in the .log file.

Please assure that your problem is solved, if it did, Add [SOLVED] tag to the prefix of the title.

mrintech

Technomancer

Get the Free Version of Super Anti Spyware from here: SUPERAntiSpyware.com - Downloads >> Update it >> Run a Full Scan

Though I am sure Kaspersky must have removed the traces as well

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom