[SOLVED] Battlefield 3 Lagging...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
I have never been able to understand what's wrong with this game. It raped my previous config and even after my upgrade to GTX560Ti, it still has some hic-ups. I'll quote my post from TE:

Sorry for Hi-jacking the thread, but it would be good if someone can spread some insight on this issue. Oh BTW, my processor is still E8400 @stock.

Here is a small quote from DOS.com from PC performance analysis of BF3:
In addition, there is something wrong with the game’s presets. When we chose the High preset, the game was running with a really low framerate (around 30-40). Whenwe chose to customize our settings and selected the same settings that are set on the High preset, the game ran with 50-90fps. This is a huge difference, and we are puzzled with this behavior. Moreover, we managed to enable a better terrain setting and some Ultra settings, and the framerate was higher than the High preset. There is something wrong with the presets, so we strongly suggest customizing your graphical details.
According to above article you better try playing with manually customized settings instead of presets.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
First of all Krishna, you're using a dual-core processor. BF3 requires at least a quad-core processor. Moreover, I'm playing on Full HD with GTX 260 Core 216 Sonic edition with the latest drivers & everything is working fine.

:shock: so all member who completed BF3 had quad core CPU??

OP
K

Krishna

Broken In
Hey guys know what..?? Today i opened up my cabinet and took out the ram and again inserted it (It was not dusty) and when i started my comp. and launched bf3, it gave me 65-70 fps..... It worked like a charm and i think my ram had issues.. BTW Thanx friends for ur all precious and useful suugestion and plz keep helping people like me in the future ... i am really greatfull to u all... :)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Hey guys know what..?? Today i opened up my cabinet and took out the ram and again inserted it (It was not dusty) and when i started my comp. and launched bf3, it gave me 65-70 fps..... It worked like a charm and i think my ram had issues.. BTW Thanx friends for ur all precious and useful suugestion and plz keep helping people like me in the future ... i am really greatfull to u all... :)

Nice!!!.. how add me to BattleLog!!! RCuber is the GamerTag!!

OP
K

Krishna

Broken In
ohk man I have sent u request.. R u from banglore?
I am 2 from banglore but am settled in varanasi... nice to meet u here now lets meet in the BATTLELOG...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom