Solve excel problem & get RS premium a/c

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech1

Right off the assembly line
Hello guys,
I want your help in excel.It may be related to vba or macro.

Problem.
I have one excel sheet. In that i have 4 sections.

Section 1
1. For boys (name): A1 A2 A3
2 For girls (name): A5 A6 A7 A8

Section 2
Now in this section, there are percentage of the subject of the students from A1 to A8.

Section 3
And in 3rd section there is a result box depending upon selection from section 1 and section 2.

Section 4
result in sheet 2.

I want to add some functions/conditions in this excel sheet.
In section 1,i added conditions. User has to choose one boy -out of 3 and one girl -out of 5. means put 1 in any one cell from A1 to A3. and put 1 in any one cell from A4 to A8.

Now i want that if i choose any one cell from a1 to a3 and any one cell from a4 to a8, other cell will close or lock.ie. user cant put values in other cells....user must select one boy and one girl out of 8 students for result.

Also i give hyperlink in sheet 1 to go for result in sheet 2.
Now, I want that, if user select one boy and one girl then and then,user can see result means can go sheet 2 by clicking result in sheet 1, otherwise not.

And after selecting one boy, one girl, one can see percentage of both in sheet 2.
example, i select A2 and A7. Now their percentage is 50 and 94.

Now in sheet 3 , i want that if user has more than 50, it automatically copied in sheet 3 with his name and percentage.
like, A7 and percentage is 94.

I uploaded file here...
Code:
*www.uploading.com/files/EO7DSNLW/Book1.xls.html

Give me exact solution with file... and get mine RS premium a/c for 15 or more days.
only first person who give total solution can get this...

may be i need further help... pls give solution asap...

Thanks a lot....
:)

Bandu

Journeyman
I think I might be able to help you. The only problem is that I am at work now. So it can take upto 10 hours for me to get back to you.

OP
T

tech1

Right off the assembly line
any reply-solution will be much appreciated... thx..

*www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1656563

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom