Software to overcome H T&L

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvvikram

MVP in VC++
Hi all,

Is there any software means to overcome the Hardare T&L requirement....Which are must for these days games......????? :roll:

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
sorry to say but no its a specific graphics hardware related feature which cant be emulated by using a software all you can do is upgrade your hardware
i.e your graphics card

q3_abhi

Youngling
If there would have been such a software, no 1 would have purchased a high end graphics card.
u have 2 upgrade 2 a new graphics card.

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
but if somebody runs the game pop:sot on onboad 845 , then though the game might run useless there might be a way to just run the game

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
even though the radeon 7000 does not support hw t&l the catalyst drivers provide for emulation on this card... I used to own one.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
ht&l is totally hardware dependent .. no software can emulate it ....3danalyser only forces the game to skip those tests ... games would run but the visuals wouldn't be worth seeing .....the only solution is to get a new card .. atleast a GF4Ti series card ....

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
As Icecoolz has already pointed out, 3DAnalyse is the the software that can help you fool the game into thinking that your rig has the HT&L capabilities. Ofcourse the game wont look and run the same, and in some cases, might not rrun at all, yet that's the best one has in such a case.

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
actually...if you have a good cpu then the game should run well...eg.. The Radeon 7000 outperformed the gf2mx series even though they didn't have hw t&L

Biplav

In the zone
try 3d analyser . though i dont know whther the graphics will be distorted or not- i tried lor: return of the king and it ran really smooth..it was a demo ofcourse as i am not able to find it in any p2p client.and when i find it -it just wont start.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom