software to create video tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul_007

Padawan
hi ,

i want to create a video tutorial, my requirement is that it shud record all my mouse movements, and record my voice also. In simple terms create a video of wat i am doing

so is there any software to do this

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
Try Camtasia
www.techsmith.com/camtasia.asp

Easily record your screen, PowerPoint, multiple audio tracks, and webcam video to create compelling training videos, screencasts, and presentations without ever leaving your desk. With the power of interactive Camtasia Studio videos, you can deliver high-quality content anytime, to even your most remote audience.

Last edited:

chen2

Right off the assembly line
I use Easy Screen Recorder to record screen activities to AVI movies. Audio can also be recorded from any source, including microphone, line-in, or speakers. It works without any problem to me. You may try it out.

tuxfan

Technomancer
I had one free software for that, but it didn't work and I am still looking :(

I have two different purposes.
One, I want to create flash tutorials with screen shots ;) I have so far 29 of them for cPanel hosting accounts. I want to create more.

Two, I want to put some videos on a client's site. They are in VCD format.

I will try for free ones :)) If nothing works, will spend.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
tuxfan said:
I had one free software for that, but it didn't work and I am still looking :(

I have two different purposes.
One, I want to create flash tutorials with screen shots ;) I have so far 29 of them for cPanel hosting accounts. I want to create more.

Two, I want to put some videos on a client's site. They are in VCD format.

I will try for free ones :)) If nothing works, will spend.
I think I have an Option For You!:p....Go For WINK
Its a Nice Freeware Solution as Per Your Requirements..Hope You Rep Me for this :p

Last edited:

tuxfan

Technomancer
camtasia is a paid product. Wink is free and looks good but my XP stopped responding and I had to restart. I will soon try it out again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom