software to convert swf to mpg/avi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sridhar_Rao

In the zone
Hi, If anyone has idea on converting flash files (macromedia, adobe) to other video formats such as avi or mpg, please let me know them. Please suggest either an online facility for such conversion or a freeware to download. I strongly emphasise that suggestion be made purely on personal experience with such site/software.
In the past, I have infected my computer by downloading software suggested indiscriminately by members without having actual experience using them. I did find several softwares on net using google search but I am wary of using them without any member review.

Jack_Vorobey

Broken In
Hi, If anyone has idea on converting flash files (macromedia, adobe) to other video formats such as avi or mpg, please let me know them. Please suggest either an online facility for such conversion or a freeware to download. I strongly emphasise that suggestion be made purely on personal experience with such site/software.
In the past, I have infected my computer by downloading software suggested indiscriminately by members without having actual experience using them. I did find several softwares on net using google search but I am wary of using them without any member review.

Use Flash To Video Encoder!:)

OP
Sridhar_Rao

Sridhar_Rao

In the zone
Mr koolkid,
I had asked for an online conversion facility or a freeware. You had suggested a link that points to a shareware that costs $49. I wish you had read my thread clearly.

saROMan

QA Juggler
Try these links .....Havnt checked but seems they r free..

*www.freedownloadscenter.com/Multim...ols/Swf_Avi_Convert____Free_Converter___.html
*www.freedownloadscenter.com/Multim...ols/Swf_Avi_Convert____Free_Converter___.html
*www.freedownloadscenter.com/Multimedia_and_Graphics/Misc__Graphics_Tools/SwfDrop.html

nikol

Right off the assembly line
Hi:D
I really like the program Flash To Video Encoder PRO.It`s easy-to-use and convent SWF to AVI:!:

neocon

Sridhar_Rao

brother, if you want to know how good a sw is you can easily google it before installing it

For example for seeing the review of super you can use

super +software +video +conversion +review

*www.google.com/search?hl=en&client...ftware++video++conversion++review&btnG=Search

you will ge all the reviews which you can read to form an opinion

pavgater01

I am now using this program: Aunsoft SWF Converter.:p
It is used to convert swf/flash files to many other video and audio formats, such as MOV, MP4, WMV, MPEG, AVI, 3GP, DV, VOB, MP3, AC3, etc. It also can convert SWF to AVI with Alpha which can be edited in Adobe Premiere.
What's more, you can choose the profile just according to the specific device such as iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Zune, etc. to get the right format.
I like it as its name"AUN" is like a smile and looks sweet.

ztbryan

Broken In
try www.download.com and search for a suitable software and then filter for "free" softwares or try this software called "SWF toolbox" at "*www.shareup.com/SWF_Toolbox-download-36799.html"

justmore

as I know moyea swf to video converter is famous for this swf conversion,
with which you can convert online swf url and offline swf files to all kinds of formats including MPG, avi, wmv, gif, mp4, etc,
maybe you can have a try,
*www.swfkits.com/swf_to_video/

HarryBG

well, i have tried several free or online converters, but none of them makes me feel satisfied. i can't bear the bad quality loss and the high memory usage. Conversions have always been interrupted by unknown error :-(. In fact, paying a converter for its good quality and service is also a good choice.

But you should conscientiously choose right software to pay, not the expensive one. some expensive softwares don’t worth the high price.

If you have no idea about choosing a good conversion program, you can follow my choice, I'm using iwisoft swf to video converter which has excellent quality and reasonable price. you can have a try:
*www.swfconverter.biz/swf-to-avi.html
*www.swfconverter.biz/swf-to-mpeg.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom