so has the iphone hype gone nobody is as crazy as me for iphone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gauravsuneja

macaddict
i am still trying to find sum one who is in usa to get it or me .
can online shopping sites in usa can be tried?
will the shipping still has to pay the custom?
how much is custom duty?
can anybody answer?

Pat

Beyond Smart
how much is custom duty?
can anybody answer?

If you have friends in Mumbai, ask them to check at Heera Panna.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Dude, why don’t you just spend Rs. 26,000 and buy it already if you’re so crazy for it! It’s just money, you’ll earn it again.

Or just forget about the iPhone and buy some other phone.

Or wait for the prices to come down.

You’re driving everyone crazy with these same questions again and again and again and again! How many times do we have to tell you that you just cannot get an iPhone, either the original one or the 3G model, for the price you’re willing to pay for it?

NucleusKore

TheSaint
^+1 @ aryayush
You have to buy the iphone on terms and conditions decided by Apple and the telco. If you are not interested SCRAM
There are so many good phones in the market with which you can preserve your freedom.
There's no price too high to pay for FREEDOM

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I never claimed it was easy, but it’s definitely doable. And it’s there for you to spend, because, as cliché as it may sound, you’re not taking any with you. So if he really really wants the phone, thinks it’s a good product worth owning, he should just pay for it and be done with it already. If Rs. 28,000 is too darned much for him and he just cannot afford it, then he should forget about it or wait for the prices to come down.

What he shouldn’t do is keep posting the same question in every iPhone thread there is on the forum even after reading the same answer repeatedly from a variety of people. There’s only so much one can consider genuine curiosity and helplessness before it starts tuning into spam.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
No doubt gauravsuneja is acting crazy, making so much threads/posts on the same issue wont get you iphone for cheap.

OP
gauravsuneja

gauravsuneja

macaddict
Dude, why don’t you just spend Rs. 26,000 and buy it already if you’re so crazy for it! It’s just money, you’ll earn it again.

Or just forget about the iPhone and buy some other phone.

Or wait for the prices to come down.

You’re driving everyone crazy with these same questions again and again and again and again! How many times do we have to tell you that you just cannot get an iPhone, either the original one or the 3G model, for the price you’re willing to pay for it?
hey buddy i think i have asked sumthing else now plz mind ur own business

superczar

-n00b-
how much is custom duty?
can anybody answer?

Your qstns have already been answered in another thread
You can't get the 3G for the price you are looking to pay ...not in the US neither in Europe nor in la la land

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
hey buddy i think i have asked sumthing else now plz mind ur own business
How the hell do I mind my own business when you’re there in every single thread I visit, asking the same question over and over again! Can I get it for $199 from the USA and can I buy it online from USA and can someone buy it for me from the USA are all the same questions. And here’s the answer:

NO!​

The only reason everyone is bearing with you and answering you politely is because you appear to be a doctor and we have a certain respect for doctors. But, clearly, when you run around asking people who’re trying to help you to “mind their own business”, you lose the right to that respect. :mad:

Last edited:
OP
gauravsuneja

gauravsuneja

macaddict
How the hell do I mind my own business when you’re there in every single thread I visit, asking the same question over and over again! Can I get it for $199 from the USA and can I buy it online from USA and can someone buy it for me from the USA are all the same questions. And here’s the answer:

NO!​

The only reason everyone is bearing with you and answering you politely is because you appear to be a doctor and we have a certain respect for doctors. But, clearly, when you run around asking people who’re trying to help you to “mind their own business”, you lose the right to that respect. :mad:

che chee mat kar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom