Sniper Elite 3 PlayDate

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
Hello there friends.

We are trying to get some players to join us in playing Sniper Elite 3 multiplayer 6 vs 6.
If you own the game, or if you are willing to buy the game (it's very cheap, just 145rs) then we are going to host the server January 3, 2018 onwards. As server will be hosted in India, you can expect good latency.

So if any of you is interested then you can join us on *steamcommunity.com/groups/ins-mp for notifications.

The players already commited are:
@DDIF

@gameranand

@anirbandd

and me

Last edited:

DDIF

Custom User Title
Ditching good ol Insurgency?

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk
Well Insurgency will always be there. In the mean time we can try this.
SE3 has good graphics, good gameplay and very cheap at the moment (145 INR). So it's a good choice.
Right now we are up to 8 people. 4v4 can be good but I think 6v6 will be much better.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
oh wow... so this is happening again, will surely drop in if you guis are playing late nights

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
BTW, who is hosting? I see that Sniper Elite 3 dedicated server is not for Linux, that means someone will have to host on a windows server.

DDIF

Custom User Title
BTW, who is hosting? I see that Sniper Elite 3 dedicated server is not for Linux, that means someone will have to host on a windows server.
Tanmay will host but I see no interest here. No one is joining for last 3 - 4 days. No point posting in this forum now if no one is gonna join.

Top Bottom