SMS through yahoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagaqua9

Right off the assembly line
Can anyone suggest me a way to send a SMS using yahoo messanger.Problem is whenever I try one it says that "its not possible to send the msg to this moblie"I want 2 know which moblie connections an be send a SMS?Excuse me for a dope type question,but help is requested

vandit

In the zone
Sending SMS thrugh yahoo messenger is possible only if the mobile user is a member of yahoo mail service...or other services(thru GPRS). otherwise the messenger will show the same message:)

friend_sunit

Broken In
hmm. i also used to send sms to my friends using yahoo messenger. and the funniest thing was that when they recd messeges they were charged for it and there was no way of stopping it. so it was a good joke for us but the after some time i also starting receiving the same message because there were many complaints against this. So as a new idea i started using Rediff bol. u can send sms through it but only 3 before receiving any reply and if he replies he will be stared charging for it.

abracadabra

Journeyman
thiz culd probably be becoz u have downloaded the messenger from the us based site of yahoo. well yahoo messenger may not permit to send sms to all phone numbers. you can give it a try of Krify SMS if yahoo doesnt work out. check put the prices charged here*in.mobile.yahoo.com/new/pricelist.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom