smps settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnet

Youngling
i having a prob....for which i thought my mobo was the culprit...but changing it thrice the prob remains as same.....now ppl saying that smps is the culprit..........

here r the settings of my smps......

d/c op:::350 W

i/p 100-120v /7A 50-60hz
200-240v/3.5 a 50-60 hz

o/p +5v / 22 A
- 5v /0.3A
+12V /6A
-12V/.3A

combined power on +3.3V & +5V not to exceed 140W

prob i m facing is i hav amd athlon 2600+xp process......mobo asus a7v 400mx......................i need to press reset button twice to switch on the pc.......i guess amp ratings on +12v is much less..................is it true?????i m using some BIIs smps....

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
I see from your post that you still have not solved the problem. Have you tried replacing the SMPS yet ?

Was my reply to your PM some time ago helpful ? Or was it too detailed and confusing ?

From the specs you posted here, your SMPS certainly seems to be poorly designed. BTW, the appropriate term here is "ratings" and not "settings".

OP
M

magnet

Youngling
yup i have read your mail pim(thks for that detail pm).....but due to my final sem xams...i cant go to town right now(until 8th june)................antec is way xpensive......i will buy powersafe or vip.............but i want to know how is zebronics...heard its 500w r cheaper........i mean below 3k

and yup..sorry my mistake....vtg is fixed...so it shd b ratings not settings..... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom