Smartphone for Girlfriend

makimps

Broken In
Hi Buddies,

Want to buy a smartphone for my Girlfriend...

Primary needs
------------------
Budget - 15K, Can increase to 16K max.
OS - Android
Screen Size - 4' - 5'
Camera - Least 5mp

Should be able to support games Temple run 2, OZ, Brave, NFS etc...
She loves to play games and the phone should also look good as per her...
So, guys, please suggest me the best of the lot.

PS: She has a liking for Xperia phones....

Eagerly waiting for your reply

Last edited:
OP
M

makimps

Broken In
Thanks vidhubhushan for your reply...

Sorry for not mentioning the Budget -
Budget? >15K, can max increased to 16K...

Please guys provide me more suggestions..

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Get Xolo play. It has tegra 3 SOC and is unbeatable at its range. Plays everything including real racing 3.

XOLO Play Price in India - Buy XOLO Play Black Online - XOLO: Flipkart.com

I would say to get it eyes closed. The build quality is fantastic too and so is the performance as per reviews.

.jRay.

Youngling
Get her xperia l, she'll definitely like the looks, and will run games you mentioned smoothly.

OP
M

makimps

Broken In
Considering Xperia L...

@vickybat : Do you think Xolo smartphones are reliable?? Will it perform the same as the other Branded Phones?? I mean she would like to use the phone for at least 2-3 yrs from now...

Till now, i find Xperia L to match all the needs, Pals, are there any more alternatives??

OP
M

makimps

Broken In
Thanks for all your replies....

Will be considering Xperia L...

@ vickybat: Is the brand Xolo reliable?? I mean she will be using the p0hone at least for 2-3 yrs, so it has to be rigid and tough

Are there any more alternatives of same specs in this price range??

Please suggest...

ashs1

Padawan
Budget : 16k
camera : 5mp minimum.
OS preferred : Android

bzz..ting..bam..boom..pff..zz...DOING !! Answer is Xperia L !!!! :p

16k on gf ??? She better be good. :p
j/k.. :D go for xperia L. its been a gr8 experience for me so far..if you can wait for 1-2 months, xperia C or xperia M will also probably release.

dude1

Journeyman
Yeah xperia L is good for ur budget and needs. LG optimus L9 is an option in ur budget if u need larger screen...

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I wish I could suggest anything else other than Xperia L at that price.. It seems sony is having a monopoly at that price segment .. The nearest competitor, Galaxy Grand quad is total piece of crap except for the camera, L9 is very old, and HTC has abandoned lower mid end segment..
Another +1 for Xperia L

+1 xperia l, lg l9's good too but xperia's camera is far better....

Xperia L's camera gives bad results for an 8MP shooter (according to reviews)

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^ Its better compared to the 5mp shooter in the L9. But yeah poor for an 8mp shooter phone advertised as a camera phone.
Also I heard the xperia L's camera isn't that horrible if you use vignette to capture pics instead of the stock camera app. Maybe software issues. Not sure.

Coldbreeze16

Journeyman
Get Xolo play. It has tegra 3 SOC and is unbeatable at its range. Plays everything including real racing 3.

XOLO Play Price in India - Buy XOLO Play Black Online - XOLO: Flipkart.com

I would say to get it eyes closed. The build quality is fantastic too and so is the performance as per reviews.

If it were me I'd pick this, but the looks aren't exactly...enticing to the feminine psyche. Xperia L would be the obvious choice.

Dew

Destiny's a *****
Xperia L's camera gives bad results for an 8MP shooter (according to reviews)

LG Optimus L9 review: Living large - GSMArena.com

Sony Xperia L review: Xperia Lite - GSMArena.com

You're right my brother, its bad for an 8MP one,but as they always say magapixels doesnt always matter,it is still far better than the LG's.

Top Bottom