Smartphone buying advice --budget between 25k to 36k

Smartphone for a teenage,reckless user,no service centre of HTC in his city-but likes thier phones

• Total voters

aroraanant

Explorer
I won't suggest you to get an iphone instead get a HTC One.
About Note 2, its S-Pen is very useful at many times.Has got 2Gb ram so it doesn't lag, multi window is an also an amazing feature.
Right now HTC One is the best android phone in market and nothing beats it.

OP
A

Airecho

Broken In
How long do you think I need not go to the service centre after buying a brand new HTC one/one plus....As I do not have a Service centre in my city of HTC

plz guyz fast

Guyz I will be ofline for abt 2 hrs after that i will reply and bother u with some more requests..

Last edited:

aroraanant

Explorer
HTC phones generally land in service center very rarely.
I have been using an HTC phone from last 2yrs, I just went once that too when I was passing by from it.I didn't really need to get it there, I went there just like that.
In last 2yrs I have not come across any problem in my phone.That is the best thing about HTC and apple products.
HTC One is not available online.
But yes One X+ is available at quite a lot of websites, if you wish to buy One X+ then you can buy it from Saholic.com

randomuser111

Technomancer
^

That's a very bad example. Just because you don't have issues doesn't mean nobody in the world has issues. I have numerous Sony products since years and not once have I visited Sony center. But that doesn't mean that I say Sony products don't need service.

Service is a very important criterion. And here in Pune there are numerous issues with HTC service. In fact it's the same all over India if you do some research.

And it's not my personal opinion, but my friend who owns multiple mobile stores told me this.

So @OP

I'd say get Lumia 920. Simply because it's the most durable of the lot since you are reckless.

Note 2 is also very durable but it's too common and probably not too suitable for a teenager. :)

One X/+ I would advise against. Makes no sense to buy these old phones now especially at 29k.

You can also consider LG Optimus G @ 31k.

Last edited:
OP
A

Airecho

Broken In
Well Thanx guyz...........I will announce my pic before leaving to buy it or before clicking on the buy link on internet.........You Guyz really helped...THANX Very Much

Special Thanx to aroraanant ....Dude u stayed with me almost for the entire thread Thank You Very Much......Wish u all Best Luck...!!!

Well i have considered NOTE 2......but will go to buy it from a local store.........A friend of mine who knows me well and had used HTC Sensation Xl suggested me not to buy HTC as it will restrict my way of using the phone for i will always have in mind that I will have to go to Nagpur for its maintainence issues.....Guyz wish best luck for me and my phone......Also comment on whatever u feel

aroraanant

Explorer
Well there were 3 HTC phones in my house and not even a single phone has made a visit to the service center.
Well if you search on google then you will find that in case of phones there more HTC satisfied customers than of Sony, sorry but I don't want to start war here but thats the truth.
Well somehow I can agree with you on that it is not a good idea to buy a old phone but on the other hand I don't trust LG phones too

A friend of mine who knows me well and had used HTC Sensation Xl suggested me not to buy HTC as it will restrict my way of using the phone
Well Sensation XL was not a good phone from HTC at the price it was available specially.XE was better than that I think.
And if you think of HTC One then you must know that it is the best option right now in market and nothing beats,here I m not talking about One X+.
Apart from that Note 2 is a good option, BTW for how much are you getting it?

OP
A

Airecho

Broken In
Well there were 3 HTC phones in my house and not even a single phone has made a visit to the service center.
Well if you search on google then you will find that in case of phones there more HTC satisfied customers than of Sony, sorry but I don't want to start war here but thats the truth.
Well somehow I can agree with you on that it is not a good idea to buy a old phone but on the other hand I don't trust LG phones too

Well Sensation XL was not a good phone from HTC at the price it was available specially.XE was better than that I think.
And if you think of HTC One then you must know that it is the best option right now in market and nothing beats,here I m not talking about One X+.
Apart from that Note 2 is a good option, BTW for how much are you getting it?
i am getting it for 35k
WHY????

Are you sure about that buying from Sahol.com????? I might need that one...If I go for HTC....only because of your suggestion.

aroraanant

Explorer
Are you sure about that buying from Sahol.com????? I might need that one...If I go for HTC....only because of your suggestion.
Its Saholic.
It is a spice venture so there will be no issues.You can go ahead
Are you planning to get HTC One or One X+?

aroraanant

Explorer
But HTC One is not available on any online website I guess.
And also One X+ is out of stock on Saholic.
BTW have you tried HTC One in local market? what price quote have you got for it?

OP
A

Airecho

Broken In
They say it is for 35-38k...........I am searching and will place the order as we speak so plz reply fast

well just to check on myself which One are u talking abt........One720 or One 728

aroraanant

Explorer
Hey stop.
HTC One X i.e. 720 costs only 25-26k, while HTC One X+ i.e. 728 costs 28-28.5k.
The HTC One which I m talking about costs above 40k

These all are different and all are not One.
One X, One X+ are different from the One, One is newly launched

I am talking about this HTC One

One X+ is this

One X+ is in stock on Saholic while One X is not.
And I just checked Saholic they have mentioned that HTC One will be available from today onwards so now lets see.

OP
A

Airecho

Broken In
Hey stop.
HTC One X i.e. 720 costs only 25-26k, while HTC One X+ i.e. 728 costs 28-28.5k.
The HTC One which I m talking about costs above 40k

These all are different and all are not One.
One X, One X+ are different from the One, One is newly launched

I am talking about this HTC One

One X+ is this

One X+ is in stock on Saholic while One X is not.
And I just checked Saholic they have mentioned that HTC One will be available from today onwards so now lets see.
First of all dude HOW CAN YOU REPLY SO LATE AT NIGHT.....:shock:
The One which I was thinking is this HTC One X Overview - HTC Smartphones
And that HTC One M7---as it appears on Saholic is not available today

I contacted HTC customer care and they say it will be launched 2 weeks later in India

What now?????

aroraanant

Explorer
The One which I was thinking is this HTC One X Overview - HTC Smartphones
And that HTC One M7---as it appears on Saholic is not available today

I contacted HTC customer care and they say it will be launched 2 weeks later in India

What now?????
Don't go for One X.
And One X only costs around 25-26k now, don't buy it for 30-35k
Opt for HTC One, wait till it arrives.
And if your budget doesn't allows you to get One then opt for One X+

And if you wish to buy it soon like today only then go ahead with Note 2 or Xperia Z

^^ via TAPATALK 2 :D

Sorry but I don't use that :p

First of all dude HOW CAN YOU REPLY SO LATE AT NIGHT.....
For that all I can say is I am addicted to TDF. ;)

I just checked Saholic again and they have changed the availability date of HTC One, now it will be available on or after 15th May.

OP
A

Airecho

Broken In
I am ending this thread as believe it or not you guyz have confused me ............

I have shifted the Buying Date to 2nd June when I will Be in Pune.

Also I am starting some new threads do contribute there

THANX TO EVERYONE WHO CONTRIBUTED ESPECIALLY ARORAANANT

Top Bottom