Smarthwatch For **Cheating**in exam+Everyday use!

PHOENiX7

Broken In
Hi everybody,I was browsing throgh the internet while I saw the LG G WATCH Google play lists it for 14k and lg website says its price is 240 something usd,

While Snapdeal,Flipkart are trolling it for 7k!

Now here's the question,If I leave a moto g or canvas nitro and buy a decent 5-8k smartphone (or use my galaxy grand 1st gen) then would you recommend getting a Lg G Watch?it looks a promising device (plus its avalable at half the price:mrgreen: ) I will basically read emails,notes and need a everyday running watch

I have NEVER tried smarthwatch but my friend has a galaxy gear and best of all I can use it to CHEAT IN MY EXAMS!(not joking lol)

Last edited:

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Spice Dual-SIM Smart Pulse Smartwatch (Black): Buy Spice Dual-SIM Smart Pulse Smartwatch (Black) Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in

check this out. i dont know if its great or not. but looks pretty good and cheap to me. anyways stop cheating :-X and start studying

OP
P

PHOENiX7

Broken In
Spice Dual-SIM Smart Pulse Smartwatch (Black): Buy Spice Dual-SIM Smart Pulse Smartwatch (Black) Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in

check this out. i dont know if its great or not. but looks pretty good and cheap to me. anyways stop cheating :-X and start studying

Feels like a Samsung galaxy gear RIPOFF, any reviews or ratings?
Hows spice mobile company btw

Hows lg g watch Btw???

Last edited:

amjath

Human Spambot
Honestly [MENTION=271931]adityak469[/MENTION] you helping him for cheating in exams?

Omg I necro bumped a thread

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Good that you did. Here's some news:
Schools ban watches from exams to keep cheating off wrists

Top Bottom