Small Traders Complain to CCI on Flipkart Etc. Fair Enough?

sandeep410

Journeyman
They've got over $200 million in funding, that's not what happens to a dying company.

The funding was done by previous investors and not any new investors. They did it bec otherwise their invested money would gone down the drain so they had no other option but to put more money in it to see if it can survive and get thier invested money back.

tubelight

Broken In
The funding was done by previous investors and not any new investors. They did it bec otherwise their invested money would gone down the drain so they had no other option but to put more money in it to see if it can survive and get thier invested money back.

You have no idea how funding works my friend. You should quit while you are ahead. This is not a blackjack game where now that you are at 17, you have to hit and let it all sink on a risk.

sandeep410

Journeyman
This is how it works dude. they cant quit now they would loose lot of money. I suggest you go and read times of India article it gives in detail about how flipkart is bleeding money and why investors pumped more money in it.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
If flipkart is selling items below cost price at a loss then it sucks. As now take all market share, kill all sellers, then later price higher ?
Well somebody better beat FK ass with new model and keep prices always low...;) win for me.

Do u seriously think FK is selling below CP?? I hope you have atleast checked thier pricing on electronics before believing so.. :)

Top Bottom