Slow dataone.Plz help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
I have ul900 plan.its giving me speeds of 3-4kbps if i download a file directly but gives around 29kbps if i use download accelerator which is also variable.It never happened before.It happens with every file and every website.The pages also load slowly.The phone line is clear though.I've tried changing lan cable and even tried via usb but nothing helped.i've even tried on different pc with a fresh os.plz help its urgent.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
i download a file directly but gives around 29kbps if i use download accelerator

it proves that ur connection is ok...

also because windows file transefar is slow... that's why softwares like DAP and FlashGet came in to the market .... !!

The pages also load slowly.

try switching the Browser.. like use Opera or FireFox for a change.. see what happens there...

i've even tried on different pc with a fresh os.

now thats quite strange.. !! hmm.. at the modem/router settings (accesible VIA *192.168.1.1/) go to ADSL Settings then set ADSL Modulation as G.Dmt option save it and reboot it....

By the Way ?? How r u connecting ?? through Modem (Always On) or rather through Dialing a ADSL connection ??

OP
N

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
I use an always on connection.i already have tried even with mozilla and opera but same thing.pages load slowly and so are downloads.hey by the way 29kbps with download accelerator it not constant and sometimes reaches to 10.can you give me every proper setting for modem.should i try resetting it?

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
for slow loading web pages, try clearing the 'Cache folder" (in Opera-> Goto-> Tools->Delete Private Data->Delete).

i'm also on UL900, i'm experiencing slow download speed, but the d/l speeds hover @ 23-27kbps. maybe its due the heavy Traffic (due to other plan users :D).

OP
N

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
How can i have junk on a newly installed os?i'm tryin to say each and every page loads slowly.it may b due to traffic in ur case but not in mine coz there are very few people with broadband here where i live.Moreover it wont give 29 in download accelerator if there was some sort of a traffic issue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom