Skullcandy X2SPCZ vs Panasonic RP-HJE120 k ! reply fast - getting good deal

rish1

Cyborg Agent
hi guys , i am a complete noob to hi fi earphones. see i am looking to buy headphones around 300 bucks . yeah thats a low budget .

now i have read some threads here and compared reviews of flipkart.

i found panasonic rp hje 120k to have the best reviews in flipkart. and i have read that skullcandy is just for showoff and does not have good quality.

now please compare panasonic RP HJE 120 K vs Skullcandy X2SPCZ.

I am getting Skullcandy X2SPCZ for rs 324 . i know they are great for their price but sooner or later i will get a deal for panasonic rp hje 120 k for same price . i have not read good reviews about philips and sony in this price range . soundmagic ES 18 is also an option but thats a bit higher on the price , i can pay that but comparing soundmagic es 18 with panasonic . panasonic have rave and wild reviews ,

i have already decided to buy 1 pair of sennheiser mx170 . they are the best over the ear phones . so the choice comes between skullcandy vs panasonic .

my requirements are
- crystal clear voice that creates a surround sound effect
- loud
- good amount of bass
- noise isolation.

please help me guys fast as you know these deals dont last long. should i go for skullcandy or not ? i am not in hurry can wait for panasonics if they are really that great

thanks

Last edited:

elafanto

Journeyman
I don't know about skullcandy but ES18 are rocking. You will not regret buying them, you can buy them @450 on HS18 using some discount coupans.

rouble

Journeyman
I too recommend you Soundmagic Es 18, Otherwise Panasonic ones are also rocking..
@elafanto where can I get such coupon.I would love to have that.I am searching day and night for one.
Right now the best deal I am getting is on snapdeal coz I have 50 sd cash in my account.i will get it for 510.

doomgiver

Warframe
throw the skullcandy out of the window.
worst headphone manufacturer in the world, after intex.

get the soundmagics, total VFM.

Top Bottom