SKOAR! GOTY 2014 voting

r4gs

In the zone
SKOAR! Game of the Year 2014 voting is now underway. More than 20 prizes to be won! Get voting!

Contest open till January 12th.

SKOAR! GotY 2014

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
I want to vote it for GTA V, because of the non-availability of the PC version I voted for Dragon Age: Inquisition

Samarth 619

Modrator @ Xbhp Biking
Voted for GTA 5 on the basis of reviews and videos online...

Of these games, I've only played far Cry 4, which in my opinion could come 2nd in the list for "Most Rubbish Game".
First position obviously to "Assassin's Creed Unity".

The fact that FarCry 4 is in nominations, despite presence of other beautiful games, makes me wonder what made SKOAR team do that. No offence though.

Ubisoft seems to have started a war against PC users.
Sometimes, they make statements like "95% PC gamers are pirates". Othertimes, a programmer leaves a line in the coding, like "//Who cares? This a pc port", or something.
They make flashy videos and the game doesn't deliver, they issue stop review order to press, they make unplayable games, they claim tall in terms of internet speed needed to use a game, not mentioning that a huge amount of data is wasted in just getting the game running.

OP
r4gs

r4gs

In the zone
Voting is now closed!

Thank you for your responses. Results will be published shortly, along with the winners of course. ;)

Top Bottom