Skoar Forums hacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thunderbird.117

sabret00the said:
Hey I never read skoar but I those of u who have bought the mag and have used the dvd must have installed the games and I wud also be asuming that u all must be playing those so called pirated games....that makes all of u all the same as the pirates....hence criticising them hardly makes any sense...:cool:

You are so ignorant.

T

thunderbird.117

rajivnedungadi said:
Yes, they really provide cracks and they call it as "No CD Patch"

Oh boy. Not again. They still did not read this thread. I wish skoar stop publishing. It is only ruining gaming culture in india. :(

Jasubhai Digital Media :mad:

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Yup, more cracked games have been included in the latest issue. The one that I know of is Max Payne. The game costs just 99/- now!

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Again in march !!!!!
Dude they really have got guts or they are plain dumb to do that again after whole controversy.

VJ_Lunar

Broken In
As far as I know: Max Payne, StarLancer, and Heart of Darkness are available in Issue #13 DVDs, but I'm sure there are maybe two or three more that people have missed (ROMs for older game systems still count!). On another related note, the SKOAR forums are finally back up - but the posts from their previous backup haven't shown up yet. Certainly took long enough for them. That just means we have to get our crap together while we're still on the rebound ;P

Hey I never read skoar but I those of u who have bought the mag and have used the dvd must have installed the games and I wud also be asuming that u all must be playing those so called pirated games....that makes all of u all the same as the pirates....hence criticising them hardly makes any sense...

Nobody asked for pirated games on their DVDs though, that was entirely their doing. Besides, it might surprise some people but I really wish they'd focus on actually putting stuff that's some use to me rather the same old PC games I've grown tired of long ago. Why not put some more mods on their? Or how about some developer interview videos? The indie community has some amazing **** too, yet they'd rather put Half-Life on their discs and call it a day. They really don't care.

You also gotta look at the bigger picture here. SKOAR interviews developers as well, how would you feel if your work was being distributing for nothing. Developers would feel less inclined to talk, and thus take us less seriously. And don't even get me started on distributors.

Either way you look at it, everybody's losing something here really. I thought people still cared about gaming in India ;)

Last edited:

xbonez

NP : Crysis
man, it sure seems strange. with all the anti-piracy hue and cry from digit, skoar goes about distributing pirated games to the while nation. i wonder why jasubhai digital media is taking such a risk. if game publishers decide to sue thm, they'd be in deep ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom